Hello!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dharte

Reaction score
Hello homebrewers!

I discovered this forum a couple of weeks ago, so after a bit of lurking I thought I'd join.

I started brewing a few years ago when I was at uni, but didn't have much luck with it. I didn't realise at the time but my brews were getting infected (probably from our mouldy student house), so I gave up. Anyway last year I thought I'd give it another go, so dug out the equipment from my shed and bought a kit (I think it was Woodforde's Nelson's Revenge) and it was great.

Since then I've kept it up, I checked back through my notes and here are some of the kits I've made:

Woodforde's Wherry (lots of these)
Woodforde's Nelson's Revenge
Munton's Highland Heavy Ale
Munton's Continental Pilsner
Cooper's Continental Lager
Munton's Santa's Winter Warmer
Festival's Golden Stag Summer Ale

I have made several of these more than once.

Currently have Black Rock's Whispering Wheat and Wilko's Copper Bitter in my FV's.

I recently obtained a 33 litre coolbox, so I think you can guess what I'll be trying next!

I will post some pictures of my current stash in the stash thread.

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with the MT build. There are a couple of really useful and clear guides in the how to section of the forum which may help.

Does anyone know when I'll be allowed to post links to photobucket? I'd like to post some pictures in the stash thread.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum :cheers:

A minimum post count was applied before new members can post links in order to combat the increasing menace of spammers. You have already exceeded that minimum so I don't understand why there's a problem.

Unless .... I need to check with the Admins to see if there's also a minimum time period .... I'll get back to you.

In the meantime, post your links without the www. bit and I will make them work.

Hi Moley

Thanks for your help. The links from photobucket don't seem to start with www so perhaps it's best if I hold fire until you hear back from the admins.

Thanks again

Dominic

Hi Dominic,

I've just heard back from Admin and yes, there was also a 5 day minimum period.

That can probably be relaxed now that other new control measures have been tested and proved successful, so try again later, or leave it until this evening when your restriction expires.

Ah ok, thanks for getting to the bottom of it. I guess I was just being too eager. I will try again this evening. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back