Here I am

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeTaylor

Reaction score
The new-member process invited me to post a personal introduction, so here it is. I really don't have much to say, though. I'm a total lightweight, and do all my brewing from commerical kits. I guess I've done something like 20 kits now, though lots of them have been repeats, especially of Festival's Razorback IPA, which I've done over and over. I'm mostly here to ask people's recommendations of kits.

Welcome!

Nothing wrong with kits if you take care with the brewing process and buy ones you like.

Hey there, cousin. Welcome.

Brew whatever seems enjoyable to you. If you want to take it to the next level, maybe take a peek at this little thing, which provides pointers for extract and partial-mash brewing:

35033210393_4cf46b0063_o.png

Hi and welcome, I have up to now been a kit brewer of beer and wine. My current favourite is the Mahgrove Jacks mango pale ale. I will be tempted to try the rasorback if I need to boost stocks up from a kit brew.
I’m gathering kit for my first brew from grain, it’s quite addictive to want to move on when you see some of our more experienced members brewing amazing beers. Enjoy the forum.

Welcome,like you I have only used kits for beer and wine my latest was a Festival Dubbel . I have been amazed at the amount of information on this forum.I use Beaverdale for my wine and Festival for beer.There is a thread on supermarket juice wines that I have just had a go at so fingers 🤞

Back