Hi From Alsager

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeezyPeezy

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been an on and off lurker and decided to take the plunge and create an account.

I started brewing kits in 2011 with varying success and lots of enjoyment. Then two years after decided to go the whole hog and purchase / make a BIAB setup. I instantly fell in love with AG even after a couple of semi-drinkable attempts!

I love the taste of AG compared to kit brewing and family and friends have commented on how they would pay for a pint of the beer I've made.

I have just bought a couple of corny kegs and hopefully will be able to build a kegerator to keep them in!

Currently making a Cascade SMaSH and I have the ingredients for an attempt at a Robust Porter in the brewery at home!

Bottoms Up!

Gaz

Hi Gaz and welcome, have to agree all grain is the way to go, I am BIAB all grain too however I bottle at the mo, but am currently searching for a beer keg to fill as a mate has all the proper handpull equipment

I am a Billy no mates as far as home brewing friends go so it'd be nice to get to know some!

I am a Billy no mates as far as home brewing friends go so it'd be nice to get to know some!

Unfortunately, lots of mates can come with lots of home-brew ... :thumb: :thumb:

... but only if you're not careful. :lol: :lol:

It helps if you knock up a few bottles of a really powerful brew for the "friends" you don't particularly want to return! :whistle: :whistle:

Welcome
hi.gif

Hi Gaz. Just outside Nantwich myself and hoping to build a kegerator soon after picking up a few cornies at a good price. It would be good to hear how you get on with the build...

I have a temperature controlled fridge at the moment and that is as far as I have got. Wife, kids, work and gardening have got in the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back