Lost wallet

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McMullan

Landlord.
Reaction score
I went to Vienna for a night out last Friday. Lost my wallet whilst strolling along the Danube. How silly of me :whistle: If anyone finds it please return to me. I will pay a handsome reward. Thanks in advance.

I went to Vienna for a night out last Friday. Lost my wallet whilst strolling along the Danube. How silly of me :whistle: If anyone finds it please return to me. I will pay a handsome reward. Thanks in advance.
How about reward in advance

:twisted:

:hmm: :nono: I will pay a handsome reward amounting to 10% of the money returned to me, the rightful owner. :twisted:

:hmm: :nono: I will pay a handsome reward amounting to 10% of the money returned to me, the rightful owner. :twisted:

Taking into account todays society i think tbh it will not happen Mr McMullan but i sincerely hope it is returned to you :thumb:

Taking into account todays society i think tbh it will not happen Mr McMullan but i sincerely hope it is returned to you :thumb:

The Austrians are a decent lot (aren't they?) and I’m sure when it’s found it'll be handed in to the police, who will promptly return it the me, the rightful owner :whistle:

The Austrians are a decent lot (aren't they?) and I’m sure when it’s found it'll be handed in to the police, who will promptly return it the me, the rightful owner :whistle:

Lets hope so :lol::thumb:

I lost my wallet up at Beacon Hill and that was returned in 3 parts with all the cash. I had left it on the roof of my car and must of scattered all across the car park. That's 3 kind souls from the same incident so you may still get it returned. Best of luck, totally sucks losing wallets!

I hope so. The wallet contained about €100,000 made up of €500 and €100 notes. The wallet holds a lot of sentimental value. It was my great, great, great, great, great, great, great, etc., grandfather’s, apparently. :(

I hope so. The wallet contained about €100,000 made up of €500 and €100 notes. The wallet holds a lot of sentimental value. It was my great, great, great, great, great, great, great, etc., grandfather’s, apparently. :(

I think you lost more than that, some of it must have left via the danube, quick arrange a trip to bratislava with a butterfly net on a long pole :wink:

OMG! Some kid found my wallet! Well, its contents anyway.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35025814

I just need some witnesses to verify it’s mine, alright chaps?

So we need to get our story straight. We were round stevej’s on Friday to sample his latest home brew. Next thing we remember was waking up in Vienna on a bench on the wrong side the Danube. Whilst staggering across the river, in a boat stevej ‘found’, apparently, I fell in the drink and lost my wallet. Sorted. Just need one of you kind chaps to notify the Austrian authorities about who the money belongs to. 10% :thumb:

I’ve already told my kids they’re getting a proper christmas dinner this year. It’s been a while. They’re so excited. Please don’t let them down.

€100,000 in cash..?
Blimey, that's flash matey!
I'll back you up!

Did you realise you had lost your wallet before or after you read the BBC article that someone had found "your" money.

I started off believing you then it was bit like the Austrian countryside and their favourite sport - All downhill from there!

Did you realise you had lost your wallet before or after you read the BBC article that someone had found "your" money.

I started off believing you then it was bit like the Austrian countryside and their favourite sport - All downhill from there!

:lol: You won't be buying the book then? In the last chapter, we find the wallet :razz:

Latest posts

Back