New brewer from Holland

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boschbeer

Reaction score
Hello,
I am a brewer from the Netherlands, brewing now for about a year.
I like English beer, especially ales, and the english style india pale ales.
I want to learn from you folks about brewing beers and am lokking for recipes as well.

greetings,

Jan Eric

Welcome to the forum. Is there something in particular you want to ask about? There are lots of helpful brewers here

Thank you all.
Home brew scene is growing here in Holland, I don't think I'm the only one from the Netherlands on this forum.
i don't have any particular questions for now, I'm learning a lot from fora like this.

greetz

boschbeer said:
Thank you all.
Home brew scene is growing here in Holland, I don't think I'm the only one from the Netherlands on this forum.
i don't have any particular questions for now, I'm learning a lot from fora like this.

greetz

you aren't :)

I just started, but there's more of us dutchies brewing stuff, i don't know how much are on here though :)

I worked in Harwich and used to go to the Hook van Holland a lot. Nice beer over there but I dont like the half glass of froth you always get :shock: Buy an English pint glass if you are going to make ales, it doesn't taste right in anything else. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back