Newish homebrewer, new member in Somerset

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XerionBrewer

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I am a fairly new homebrewer living in Somerset. Started brewing last year and I am in my brew #16. Learning with every brew I make and loving every minute of it!

Started with 5 litre BIAB batches, moved on to 20l after I got the grip of it, and have now recently got myself a second hand 35l Brewzilla. Only just started kegging and I am now in the process of building a small kegerator!

Look forward to getting involved in the forum and learning from all of you!

All the best.

Welcome to the group! Looking forward to seeing some pics of your kegerator set up!

Welcome to the forum
cheers:

The Homebrew Forum Supporting Membership Benefits
  • The ability to turn off advertisements.
  • Recognition of your Supporting Member status.
  • The ability to post in Classifieds without waiting.
  • Access to active private forum for Supporting Members only.
  • Post & thread editing time increases to one month.
  • The ability to change username.
  • Unlimited private message space.
  • Unlimited file attachment space.
  • Unlimited gallery space.
  • The satisfaction that you are supporting The Homebrew Forum's future and its role within the hobby as a library of knowledge and community.
(Sign up HERE)

Last edited:
We’ve got a home brew group on Facebook (West Country Home Brewers) and meet monthly in Weston-super-Mare. You’re very welcome to join us if you’d like.
That is great to know, thank you! Will join straight away! I would love to join you in your meets, had been looking for groups near me in Facebook and instagram but had no luck. What days do you normally meet and where?

That is great to know, thank you! Will join straight away! I would love to join you in your meets, had been looking for groups near me in Facebook and instagram but had no luck. What days do you normally meet and where?
That’s great. We meet on the first Tuesday of the month at the Fork ‘n Ale in Weston-super-Mare. I’ll look for the Facebook message re joining the group.

Back