Prime

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The mind boggles, people queuing for hours then fighting in the isles just to get their hands on a drink made by some youtubers you probably have never heard of aheadbutt

1672430336763.png

They 2 YouTube "stars" have obviosuly copied @chopps strategy @fourprietsts brewery

Get famous on YouTube then sell your drinks

You should see what the bars are like round here when Andy's beers are on

I even had my flat cap trampled on the other night

Even CML have got in on the act

1672431796614.png

Last edited:
I have to admit to standing in a queue yesterday morning at my local Aldi to get bottles for my 9 year old. The things you do for them 🙄

It was a very British affair though - the doors opened at 8am and everyone was then informed that till number 1 would be for Prime only, so the whole queue that was outside just filed along to queue at till 1. The bottles were lifted from pallets by one guy, to be scanned by the other guy. It was a slick operation. We were home by 8.30. Not a raised voice, never mind any raised fists. 😄

I thought the same thing years ago when people would camp out overnight just to be the first ones to buy a new mobile phone.
There is always going to be some craze that people will go crazy for but a drink,get a life. Its mass produced and will be available everywhere. I see other supermarkets sell it

Latest posts

Back