Ran out of sanitiser....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've had far too many discussions on here about mouth contact with wine or beer in syphon tubes (no, I'm not starting that one again) to take the chance. I still remember Bruin Tuns, four brews on the bounce infected, 160 pins down the drain (I'm filling up here) it's enough to put anyone off.
Sucked my sypthon for years until I recently got a conicle and only had one bad brew which hadn't nothing to do with it

We've had far too many discussions on here about mouth contact with wine or beer in syphon tubes (no, I'm not starting that one again) to take the chance. I still remember Bruin Tuns, four brews on the bounce infected, 160 pins down the drain (I'm filling up here) it's enough to put anyone off.

I know..its all bonkers

Now his was a tale of woe. Wonder what happened to him? Bet he took up fishing or making bread or something instead

It's the first post in the do's and don't thread for noobs thread, doesn't make good reading.

Now his was a tale of woe. Wonder what happened to him? Bet he took up fishing or making bread or something instead

It really was a shame he was as keen as mustard but four bad brews on the bounce, it's enough to get anyone fishing or making bread.

Back