Screen bucket for Grainfather g30

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iván

Reaction score
Hi all, I am interested to by a screen bucket for my grainfather g30, one similar to the one in this equipment. Does anybody know where can I find something like that in UK? I am not interested in bags, just a bucket like that. I live in Cambridge.

I don't know where, but I have done this and can help.

Look for something like "biofuel filters" or "stainless mesh buckect" online. You want 800micron.
Is this fit grain or hops?

I don't know where, but I have done this and can help.

Look for something like "biofuel filters" or "stainless mesh buckect" online. You want 800micron.
Is this fit grain or hops?
Thanks! This is to fit grain. I want to simplify my brewing routine and just do BIAB with a bucket. Problem is: I don't know how to weld

Can you please share more details? Do you have the contact? Do you know prices?

I do exactly this in my kettle to protect the plate chiller from hop debris and anything that comes form the mash tun..Works really really well and far better than using a normal hop spider due to the much larger surface area. Have had the bottom block with really large whirlpool additions, like you do with hop spiders, but they are pretty large hop additions.

I got mine from Dark Farm.

IMG_1887.jpg

Back