test UK Citizenship test

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Questions answered correctly: 7 out of 24 (29%)

oops.

most of those questions are daft though! I only went to school 6 years ago and I don't know how many days they're open :lol:

50% for me also.Some of the questions seem pretty irrelevant though,especially if most of us born & bred in the UK can't answer them correctly.

14 out of 24 (58%) but only by guessing a few of them correctly. Does this mean I have to move to a warmer country :whistle:

What a load of bollox!!!

You have failed the practice citizenship test. :shock:

Questions answered correctly: 16 out of 24 (67%)

16 out of 24 but I fluked some of them. I reckon I only knew around 10 at the most.

Although, the prescriptions question is out of date as we don't pay at all for them now.

Topics merged, so go back to the start and see who passed or failed the first time this was mentioned.

I still prefer this test though.

BarnsleyBrewer said:
... What a load of bollox!!!

The reply of a true English Yeoman :thumb: you've just passed the real test :rofl:

Moley said:
Topics merged, so go back to the start and see who passed or failed the first time this was mentioned.

I still prefer this test though.

9/10 on that one. Embarrassingly I know which is Ant and which is Dec.

I failed 12/24 (50%) damn, guess I'll be receiving a visit sometime soon from some governement men asking awkward questions! Eeeepppppp!!!!

Cononthebarber said:
I failed 12/24 (50%) damn, guess I'll be receiving a visit sometime soon from some governement men asking awkward questions! Eeeepppppp!!!!

No problem there, just ask them the difference between their **** and their elbow. They'll be scratching their heads for hours, and by the time they come-to they will have forgotten all about you.

Latest posts

Back