the tom challenge

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am chuffed another forum wine and it was my idea :drunk: :party: :party: send me some to try please! :cheers: :thumb:

All done and dusted - six bottles of tom juice wine :thumb:

IMGP2381.jpg

just got to drink one :lol:

Well i think its tme to bottle my attempt i tasted it today and its turned out ok :eek:
Not sure what colour bottles to use if that matters ,Its not quite as clear as id thought it would be and its a bit redder than some of the other posts i'll post some pics later :thumb:

Ok two bottles posted out today - one for al and one for snail59(mike) should be with you by the end of the week -

:lol: good luck - I haven`t tried any yet!! But my nettle wine was pretty bogging 8months ago and I had a bottle last night - 1 year old and lovely - will be putting a couple DJs on again and sticking away for a year :cool:

look forward to it getting here dude im feeling quite emotional about the whole thing! :cheers: :rofl: :rofl:

ok here goes
1: mouth feel is very good!
2: initial smell from the bottle very wine like and no tomato in sight!
3: first taste of a very small sip just in case was actually quite pleasant!
4: 2nd taste and took a good shlurp nice initial taste quite dry with a heavy aftertaste that isnt unpleasant at all!
5: absolutely no hint of tomato for me and overall quite a nice wine with a nice tangy aftertaste that has made me go back for more!

6: and finally marks out of ten an impressive 8/10 nice one dude i would deffo drink it but there again i aint a connossieur!!!! :clap: :clap: :thumb:

Latest posts

Back