V vessel conical fermenter

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeddon

Reaction score
these look pretty good by v vessel, even tho they're not shiney i still want one

pitchyeash.jpg

removingball.jpg

bottling.jpg

http://newstore.vvessel.com/

I can see what you are saying AT but I quite like it :hmm:
You'd need to give a good soak in a chlorine based cleaner I would imagine to clean them :hmm:

Cleaning would be a prohibitive reason for me buying one, always find a way. They look really easy to use, just detach the bulb from the bottom and slip another clean one in, simple.

I have got a reply back from them, more than the cost of the vessle, but at around £220 it still viable. although the hidden costs of customs and VAT will push it higher

Hello Aeddon,

I was quoted by UPS international freight… the charge on shipping in CAN funds would be $203. Total for the unit shipped would be $392 CAN shipping UPS expedited freight which would take about one week. This would not include the costumes and duties charged on your end…

Cheers,

John Piazza

The V-Vessel System…The fastest and easiest way to make a batch of wine or beer! www.vvessel.com

but still four times bigger than i would need, but still may go down that route. the cost of each v-vessel unit is only £100. its the P+P that sucks!!!

Back