Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: I was probably passed out for those three pints before you noticed :lol: :lol:

russt1969 said:
Sarah Hughes - Dark Ruby Mild.

I tried that at my local beer festival! Lovely, how is it? If you can, would you post the recipe here :cool:

back on the genius now... took me a while to drink the cider that had been left in the pint glass for a few days in the fridge. :?

BrewStew said:
back on the genius now... took me a while to drink the cider that had been left in the pint glass for a few days in the fridge. :?

**** :shock: i'm on my 8th pint!!!!

i just tasted my ginger beer as i was thinking of having a lighter pint this time.... oooh errr it tastes weird now.... ok gunna drop down to the Genius otherwise i'll pass out... the taRd is just tooo dangerous and i'm having a hard night on that tomorrow. (my mate that was supposed to come over tonight rescheduled to tomorrow)

hehe indeed!

but he cant drink as much as me... he especially can't seam to tolerate my brews as well even thought they aren't more than the usual stuff in strength. I was the same on my first few batches... i put it down to them being so damned drinkable that you dont notied the strength

Tonight MiAmigos I plan to aim for oblivion on a gallon or so of the TC I jsut dropped in my cornie. Its had a good shake at 40Psi and it just gone in the kegerator at 8C - 30PSI to gas it up.
The puppy came in at around 5.3% with Youngs Cider yeast

LOL, I bet you had a sore head this morning Brew' ;) :lol:

This morning I moved a keg of Swift Bitter to the keg-fridge, It'll be tapped tonight :)

i was a bit sore until i just cracked into some more Genius ;) hair of the dog FTW

Currently drinking taRd with Brewstew.

And, for the recored, I can beat him hands down in a drinking competition (perhaps not with taRd but maybe with tizer?). :D

Just got refreshments in for tonight...me thinks a pic is called for :D

CIMG0086600x450-1.jpg

Not had Hens Tooth for a while...it's a cracking pint :cool:

Great selection :cool:

I've had 2 dissapointing pints of Bass, Barstaff who don't have a clue how to serve it :roll: then a stroll round to an Indian Fusion restaurante, had their "Red Sea Bass", blooming lovely :D

Going to get stuck into that Swift Bitter now I think!

Well tonight I've been totally blown away by a drink....yes..IMO it is that good :shock:
It's not often I have a pint that has a taste which is totally unique,...but tonights been one of those few moments.

Meantime London Porter...from Sainsbury's no less....get one and try it ;)

On first opening I got lots of chocolate, but that developed into a rich smokey aroma. I don't like Rauch beers but the level of smoke in this porter complimented the chocolate taste beautifully. The ale was very rich in taste and I'd love to know how they replicated the taste with modern malts.
I have a sneaky feeling they may well roast their own malt to get this sort of individual taste, or get someone else to do it for them.

I wrote the above before googling the below, honesty being a virtue of mine :roll: :oops:

http://www.meantimebrewing.com/

Very, very impressed with this brew :cool:

I have to say from what I can remember, that Mann's Brown Ale (which I really dislike) tastes like a very strong version of the Meantime Porter.....so much so...that I will get a bottle to compare...even though I really hated the Manns sooooo much !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back