Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunfie said:
I was on my Castle Cambell Pale Ale earlier (my B&T clone) which was very nice. We opened a bottle of wine with dinner and I am polishing this off at present. I will revert back to Castle Campbell when wine go dry :P

You spelled Campbell wrong the first time :cool: Happens to be my name ;) So what is this castle Campbell, i like the sound of it :D

Dunfie said:
I was on my Castle Cambell Pale Ale earlier (my B&T clone) which was very nice. We opened a bottle of wine with dinner and I am polishing this off at present. I will revert back to Castle Campbell when wine go dry :P

I love Fridays :cheers:

Enjoy 'D' :D

Phil's Hefe...this ones been maturing for a while due to the fact that I didn't like it when 1st brewed and swimbos on wine :roll:

It's actually matured really well and has developed some lovely lemon notes...which I wasn't expecting :cool:

J_P's Jolly Roger for starters - then more Batemans Valliant :party:

I've been told that I have to drink a bottle of Rioja with the Paella later :roll: wish me luck ;)

I guess if i'm honest, as long as I've had my fill of ale a glass or two of wine with dinner is pleasant.....there, I said it ;)

Still........Batemans Valiant :roll: :lol:

Sent my brother away with 5 pint in his belly and 5 pints in a carry out jug! Hoping to see the back of the cask tonight :pray: :cheers: :drink: :drunk:

Started with a bottle of Chimay this avo, then 2 Tesco's Finest IPA....which just keeps getting better (head lasts to the death now), a London Special Ale...and now some Phils Hefe :cool:

the taRd is gone... only the Genius is left, and not much of it either. Drinking it VERY slowly which is bloody hard to do :D

I had some really good brew at a place called John Harvard's. I tried the JH Pale Ale and was pretty suprised - the HR was sick – foamy till the end. The wife had a Hefe and puckered a bit at it. I brought home a couple of growlers for the Olympics...

...was a nice evening indeed.

:cheers:

cc

We've had a very busy day, today is my wife and our eldest daughters birthday so I've had a hectic day at Gullivers Kingdom and I've had to be in "new man" mode (helping out with washing up and that :? ) - I earned a beer I think :party:

Back on the "Swift Bitter" now that the keg from Batemans has gone :D

CC - what is a "growler"?

Wez said:
We've had a very busy day, today is my wife and our eldest daughters birthday so I've had a hectic day at Gullivers Kingdom and I've had to be in "new man" mode (helping out with washing up and that :? ) - I earned a beer I think :party:

Back on the "Swift Bitter" now that the keg from Batemans has gone :D

CC - what is a "growler"?

Its a 64 oz. "take home" from the pub - pick yer fav and roll on out.

Growler.jpg

cc

:lol: :lol:

I'd only be interested in the beer :whistle: :hmm: :lol:

I'm not going to say what I think of if someone tells me that they are "going for a growler" :oops:

Wez said:
I'm not going to say what I think of if someone tells me that they are "going for a growler" :oops:

Hey now - I am no cheese cake there buddy - not that that there is anything wrong wit it mind ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back