youngs new world saison

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ian808

Regular.
Reaction score
Anyone made this ? I havejust opened mine that i bought in Feb and there is two pouches of malt is this right as that is nearly 4 KG and then there is some brewing sugar as well. I'm thinking there should only be one can anyone confirm this for me. I don't want to put it all in when i could buy some more yeast and make two batches.

Not done this one myself but there's a YouTube review showing contents and it has 2 pouches of extract and sugar. This seems to be the norm for the higher end kits.

Thanks just watched a bit of it and he said two packs of malt. I going to mix this up now and then maybe watch rest of vid too see what he says about it.

I've just started this one and yes, there are two pouches. It's only my second attempt (the first being a Cooper's Stout, which I bottled last Saturday immediately before putting this one on), but it feels like a quality kit compared with the Cooper's. It's gone off like a rocket too!

Back