• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

40l Buffalo boiler - used once. Free gift!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wez130

Reaction score
I bought all my gear to start home brewing, but i just don't have the time for it. So i have for sale my buffalo boiler (40l) which i have only used once. I have filed the tap inlet so that it fits a proper tap (It's been reverted back to stock though, i will try and find the tap i bought for it). I bought the resistors and the higher rated thermal cut outs to convert it so that it keeps a rolling boil, though i never fitted them so the boiler is untouched in that respect.

I am looking for £80 for the boiler due to it's lack of use, it's virtually brand new!

But WAIT......

If you buy this boiler, i will throw in the rest of the bits that i have for brewing, this includes 25kg of Minch malts, hydrometer, thermometer, 2 fermenting buckets (one has been drilled to act as a drainage for sparging - it works well). airlocks, beer finings and sterilising stuff.

Basically, you can have everything i have for £80. If i can find the copper drainage thing i had for inside the boiler, i'll chuck that in too. I am based in West Cumbria, but i may be able to deliver for petrol money. (within reason (50 miles)). I will also be driving to Manchester airport on sunday 29th November so could deliver that way too.

22750607000_e673e7bc04_b.jpg

22949757141_8cd4bb4e51_b.jpg

22520315548_4cbe7471d1_b.jpg

22750582570_ce0a62d228_b.jpg

22912602566_9f353053f8_b.jpg

Still for sale as I've been messed around by the same buyer twice now.

I have answered all pms. The boiler is sold pending a courier being sorted. I have explained to those in pm. I will update this thread if anything changes or if the boiler is definitely sold.

All sold and paid for now. Thanks for your interest and good luck to those still looking.

Wez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back