100 Members Sweep Stake

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd better get recruiting then, i need 5 for tomorrow...

And then i'm gonna donate the case of beer for another comp if i win. I have a great idea for the next competition anyway... :cool:

Come on me!!! :lol:

It's officially the 19th. :cool:

Bring it home MEB :cheers:

Sorry guys but you all LOST, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSERS. :P

A bit premature but... There's 24 hrs, or more, to go. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watch that members list suddenly grow...

that's a point, what timezone is this comp working to? if it's GMT i've still got 11 hours left MEB... hold yer horses :rofl:

GMT? What sort of 'behind the times' timezone is that? :roll: :lol:

If you want to be pedantic time is currently UTC until we go to (UTC - 1 = GMT) at the end of the month ! (I think....) (And please don't ask me why "Coordinated Universal Time" = "UTC" ! I guess someone in high places is dyslexic! :?:

They didn't co-ordinate it with NZ though. If they did they've got it very wrong. Perhaps it was the same guy who can't spell? :rofl:

What was wrong with GMT? Or is this all more Americanism's everyone is so keen to adopt. :roll: Next everyone will be running their companies into the ground whilst collecting a massive fat payout, going to war with anyone for not much of a reason and ignoring problems on their own doorstep. :twisted:

96 now and it's MEB's day today but he will also win if we reach 100 by the end of 20th then it's over to Jonnyv!

Bum. Stupid competition anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You still have 25.5hrs MEB - see page 1 of this thread :thumb:

Er, cool! It's the 20th for me and i got a bit confused. Come on me, Great competition! :rofl:

Tis a nice sunny day today. It was yesterday too. When i suddenly realised that i had turned the AC off in my FC because it was getting too cold at night and i hadn't turned it back on. This was at 4 in the afternoon and i was over at the Lion Park with Craig. I rushed back home and the temps had got 24C in the FC. The FV's both read 22C. I'm hoping i caught them before they got too warm. :pray:

The wife said i was clucking like a strung out heroine addict. I imagined 30C and ruined beer. Craig agreed i should come straight back and check. He's gonna join the forum within the next week or so. :cool: The brews both seem fine. :D

Bugger. What a **** competition. Rubbish, awfull, etc. At least BS didn't win. :twisted: :rofl:

MEB said:
At least BS didn't win. :twisted: :rofl:

careful, you nearly lost your beer from bad karma :lol: dont wanna push it anymore now do you?

glad to hear it's ok though mate :thumb:

Back