12v Solar pump link?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devonhomebrew

Landlord.
Reaction score
Can someone post on this topic the link for the solar pump and something to power the thing as well i dont quite understand how it works with the power and that. But if someone could possibly post a link for the pump that would be great and also explain how the thing works. :wha: :thumb:

Also i couldn't help noticing the threading i really want one with out the threading do you know of a link for the non threaded pump?

I live in like an ares of devon where we have like no shops hahahaha whats the actual adapter called like on ebay or something

It would work, but might be a pain to adjust the voltage. I got one like this for about £5 in my local ASDA, just flick the switch to desired voltage

de03-12_maxi.jpg

I sort of get the idea ive already ordered an adapter so do i cut the male part of the adapter then attact the pump to the wires of the adapter or am i going at this wrong?

Sean_Mc said:
If your not happy soldering and want an easy option how about THIS

N55GU.jpg

I can solder pretty easily i just didnt understand how i was gonna connect the two together cant see why though haha

Devonhomebrew said:
I sort of get the idea ive already ordered an adapter so do i cut the male part of the adapter then attact the pump to the wires of the adapter or am i going at this wrong?

Sorry was just trying to give an easy answer to the above

Latest posts

Back