• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

3 tier system for sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Brewjubbly

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Due to the happy acquisition of a Braumeister, I no longer need my 3 tier system that was perfect for 5 gallon batches.

The 50l mash tun is the jewel in the crown - it's this one from Hop and Grape with the Sparge Arm and Ball Valve which retails at around 260 quid. https://www.hopandgrape.co.uk/49-litre-stainless-steel-insulated-mash-tun.html

It takes a lot more than 50 litres though... I thought it was the 75l one but it really is the 50l one.

Pics:

Next up is my kettle. It needs a rub down with citric acid to get back to maximum shinyness. Takes 33 litres and has a nice ball valve fitted and a hop filter that looks like Frankenstein made it but works a treat.

Lastly is the hot liquor tank with tubing to fit the mash tun sparge arm. It has a very slow drip from the hose fitting when hot. I manage the temperature with the temp sensor pictured above it and will of course include that.

200 quid the lot and pickup in Swindon.

Cheer, Jeff

Back