A T's horses to follow for the jumps season

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that didn't go to well :oops:
One of my two picks for the season is going today, Mikael D'haguenet but he's too short a price for me so i'm having a flutter on Questions Answered at 2.50 in Limerick at 10/3

He hit the second last fence hard and i thought he was done for but a gutsy run in got his head in front when it counted :party:

Gonna have 10 quid on Sarde in the 3.20 in Haydock at 12-1, it's gonna be a hard race win but this guy jumps well and is carrying a featherweight compared to most the field and i think he can make it count in the testing conditions.

Damn just did mine for this afternoon :(

I've gone for Riverside theatre 15/8, Ascot 3pm and Celestial halo 12/1, Wincanton 3.45pm

EDIT: go on then I put £5 on Sarde, looks good :thumb:

Here's my 4 for the afternoon

Tawaagg 2.00 Gowran Park
Roberto Goldback 2.30 Gowran Park
Carlicue 2.25 Wincanton
Sarde 3.20 Haydock

Goog luck with your pics Sean :thumb:

These are my fancies for tomorrow,
Spirit Son 1.30 5-1
He did a time in soft ground around Huntingdon that was nothing short of amazing, if he goes on the harder surface he should be unstopable, having said that i have the utmost respect for the worthy favourite Cue Card who is proven and it would be a shock if he wasn't in the mix at the end.

Finians Rainbow 2.05 9-2
You all know i really like this horse and i flagged him before he ever jumped a fence, although he has yet to be beaten over fences, his jumping has been a bit suspect this year. He does like the track and ran a blinder here last year and i'll be quite excited watching this guy if he wins.

Hurricane Fly 3.20 4-1
This race is wide open and up until today i was on the side of Peddlars Cross but after listening to how confident Willie Mullins is in Hurricane Fly i couldn't back anything else. He's got great pace, an exciting turn of foot and the best jockey in the business doing the steering job. I expect him to cruise up on the outside coming to the last and power up the hill with two or three others fighting it out for the minor places behind him.

Quevega 4.30 evens
I backed her last year when she decimated the field in this same race against what looked on paper to be a better field and to be honest the whole of Ireland will be shocked if she doesn't do the same again this year.

My bet will be a €1 lucky 15 and a €5 accum which will cost €20 and return €2468 if they all win :D But this is Cheltenham, probably the hardest meeting of the year to get winners :pray:

Good luck with whatever you back :thumb:

I need a placings for Garde Champetre 4.00 and Quevega 4.40 and today might be okay :pray:

Finished the day with 2 wins and 2 seconds, that's a pretty good start to Cheltenham for me, hopefully i can do better tomorrow, i'll post my selections later today.

I'm just waiting for Skybet to do their math, but reckon I'm about £20 up :thumb:

More to lose tomorrow :D

Here's my accumulator for tomorrow AT at Cheltenham

Alfa Beat 13.30
Time For Rupert 14.40 (Had a few wins on this horse)
Big Zeb 15.20
Call the police 16.00
Each way accumulator, forgot the odds but its around 390/1

Also fancy 'So young' 14.05 and 'Plan A' 16.40

thanks at, i put a few pounds on spirit son and finians rainbow e/w and won 6 quid. i slung that, plus the other 15 in my account on man utd at 1/2.

Latest posts

Back