A T's horses to follow for the jumps season

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorrow is hard,

I'm gonna go for Master Minded to beat Big Zeb, i'll probably do a forecast for them to finish in that order. I just don't think Big Zeb has the same form behind him this year and i suspect he's a good 7-8lbs worse. That said himself and Big Zeb are well matched and on the day either could win.

I'm very tempted to stick with Mikael Dhaguenet, he's a horse i've always liked and was a machine before his injury. His form over fences hasn't been the best but i think there's a few reasons for this including bad tactics and looking at his current form it is taking a chance. Ruby could have rode Aiteen Thirtythree but went for Mikael instead so i'm hoping he's showing them his old self at home on the gallops.

I'll try to pick another two in the morning because i'm finding it really hard to split a few of them tonight.

Funny you should go with Mikael D'haguenet, I was hmm and ahhing about Wayward Prince.... will have a think and may place another couple of quid in the morning

Ok the final list :roll:

Chicago Grey 1.30 5-1
Time For Rupert 2.40 5-2
Master Minded 7-2
Call The Police 11-2

Today still looks really hard but i'm gonna chance these ones, i'm not feeling very confident though as i can make cases for at least 1 or 2 other horses against my own ones :wha:

Yes, a very difficult day to decipher A T :wha:

I like the look of Chicago Grey, which I will back later....but I have a habit of losing badly in amateur races. I hate them :lol:
I've had a small double on Oscars Well, on which I will also place a single (2.05) along with Aiteen Thirtythree (2.40).
Still looking at the later races.....but I think Woolcome Folly looks interesting in the 3.20. That would make for a nice jockey double along with the 2.40 race.

Chicago Grey scores in the first :party:
I have him in a couple of doubles too :pray:

Great ride by Derek O'Connor, he never let him know he was in a race until he had to. That's why he's the top point to point jockey in Ireland :cool:

Lets hope the luck continues :D

All my bets are down except one, need Plan A in the 16.40 and Ericht in the 17.15 :pray:

Did good today with:

Chicago Grey - Win
Wayward Prince - EW
Captain Cee Bee - EW
Battle Group - EW

Had an EW treble on the last 3 and am £165 up on the day. Thats got to be all my luck for this year used up in one go!

Bad day yesterday :(

Still up slightly on the week, here's today's bets
13:30 Wishfull Thinking 3/1
14:05 Barafundle 9/1
14:40 Poquelin 11/4
15:20 Big Buck's 5/4

Good luck everyone :thumb:

Well done Wez :clap: :clap:

I'm not having a bet today but if i was it would be a Ruby Walsh double Poquelin and Big Bucks

Wez said:
Had an EW treble on the last 3 and am £165 up on the day. Thats got to be all my luck for this year used up in one go!

:eek: :clap:
Nice one Wez :thumb:

Oscars Well cost me a lot of money yesterday with his stumble at the last :(
He looked the winner to me and would have landed 2 nice doubles.

Difficult day again today.
I am making small investments on:
Wishful Thinking - 1330
Chartreux - 1405
Mourad - 1520
Junior - 1640

Good luck to all those punting today :cool:

Only one winner for me today, Noble Prince 1.30 - that broke me even for the day so that'll do :thumb:

Mixed day.
I've had a few losers today but a cheeky bet on Albertas Run and taking 5's on Junior earlier today puts me about £40 up on the two days :)

Had Big bucks and Junior in a double, waiting on Devil to pay at 5.15 for a treble

Bets today

1:30 Sam Winner 5/1 (to Win)
2:05 Final Approach 12/1 (Each Way)
2:40 Our Island 25/1 (Each Way)
3:20 Kauto Star 15/2 (to Win)

Good luck all :thumb:

Today I'm mostly doing ew doubles.

1.30 Grandouet @ 6/1
2.05 Alaivan @ 8/1
2.40 Bobs Worth @ 3/1
3.20 Midnight Chase @ 14/1
4.00 On The Fringe @ 7/2
4.40 Sahrati @ 50/1

Good luck guys :thumb:

Phew, Final Approach by a nostril hair :shock:

Thats all my bets covered for today and some profit on top :cool:

Very close Wez, he came from way back :clap:

First ew came up only cause Sky were paying to 6th, but it covered most of my bets

Latest posts

Back