AG#1 Robinsons Old Tom

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asalpaws said:
I took Greys' advice and got some friends to drink their way through a pack of little bud bottles. They seem to take a crown cap well. T

I clearly need more friends! If I ever see another Budweiser again it will be too soon. :sick:

My dilema also....
I am considering doing Old Tom for Christmas, I have 30 old budweiser bottles ( clearly not enough )....the thought of having to drink all those bottles I need......shudders

I have about 350 of them but most are full :oops: :oops:

I think I need to have a go at seeding the duff batch that I have and make it drinkable so I can get it supped and refilled :lol: :lol:

graysalchemy said:
Living dangerously there with a pint of it :lol: :lol: .

We used to only serve it in halves in the pub I worked in. Occasionally some one would order a pint but raley would they repeat it :lol: :lol: .

I had a few 330ml bottles but not half enough for the full batch.. You are right though 500ml of it and you know you have had a drink! :drunk:

It's definitely a sipper but it's bloody fantastic (if I do say so myself :D ) and it's going to become a repeater for sure.
I'm glad I bottled it now and will do on any other OT's I do.. I have got to try and leave it alone now until christmas... But I think we all know that's not going to happen.... :lol:
Cheers

son bought a case of 20 Bubweisers.............................. :shock: :shock: :shock:

just lay back and think of the bottles.......

piddledribble said:
My dilema also....
I am considering doing Old Tom for Christmas, I have 30 old budweiser bottles ( clearly not enough )....the thought of having to drink all those bottles I need......shudders

BBQ tonight, down the road. Guess what I'm taking. ;)

Tesco £22 for 36 at the moment :sick:

I went to pizzahut last night, they serve budshite in 330ml bottles might be worth approaching them to raid the bottle bins.

Latest posts

Back