AG#4 - Timothy Taylor's Landlord I think...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonranson

Regular.
Reaction score
Well its been far too long since my last brewday (7 months :cry: ). Brewing all went on hold as I was off sailing across the Atlantic. I got back the other day, so time to build up stocks again. My damn laptop has died, so rather than making up my own brew, I'm following GW's book for this one.

Pictures to follow... if I can remember how to do it :)

Simon

Yup I've done the TT Landlord from the same recipe, very nice too :thumb:

This went well yesterday. Just uploading some pictures at the moment, and will get them on here later. I was 0.75 of a litre short into the fermenters, but hit the SG at 1042, so happy with that.

Code:
Ingredients
Amt                 Name                                              Type #          %/IBU 
7457.56 g        Pale Malt, Maris Otter (4.0 EBC)        Grain 1          98.6 % 
105.00 g          Black (Patent) Malt (1300.0 EBC)      Grain 2           1.4 % 
45.00 g Bobek [6.17 %] - Boil 90.0 min                    Hop 3            18.0 IBUs 
45.00 g Goldings, East Kent [5.85 %] - Boil 90.0 min Hop 4            17.1 IBUs 
2.00 Items Whirlfloc Tablet (Boil 15.0 mins)               Fining 5 - 
33.00 g Bobek [6.17 %] - Aroma Steep 10.0 min       Hop 6            0.0 IBUs 
2.0 pkg Nottingham (Danstar #-) [23.66 ml]              Yeast 7 -

Only change to the above was to use Irish Moss rather than Whirlfloc tablets - I didnt appear to get as good a cold break this time.

Pictures to follow
Simon

Back