Ag Stuff

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattrickl06

Regular.
Reaction score
Just got my 50l pot delivered with the intention of starting with BIAB.

However as I explained and showed SWMBO, the muslin bag that i had previously bought didnt fit around the rim, the only solution was to proceed with purchasing a deluxe mash tun and a copper cooler.

So another £186 later and i am now officially ready for AG brewing :cheers:

Great beer for a first brew, you will enjoy the results, one of my regular brews that one....
no matter how efficient your tun boasts it is, still bung the old sleeping bag/coats/towels over the top.. even the expensive ones dont alwys fill the top and just leave it vacant.
and enjoy your brewdays,

Fil said:
Great beer for a first brew, you will enjoy the results, one of my regular brews that one....
no matter how efficient your tun boasts it is, still bung the old sleeping bag/coats/towels over the top.. even the expensive ones dont alwys fill the top and just leave it vacant.
and enjoy your brewdays,

At that price I'd hope it's one of the thermopots you can get, if so he's got no worries about temperature loss, the folk who are lucky enough to have them report around 1 degree variation over the longest of mashes.

I have one on my wish list, but for now can't justify it to me, let alone SWMBO :(

Latest posts

Back