ahhh today is the day the whole world becomes Irish.........

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titch

Landlord.
Reaction score
ahhh today is the day the whole world becomes Irish.................
does no one care to have a pint on lets say

1st March - St.Davids day
23rd April - St.Georges day
30th November - St.Andrews day ( had to check that one )

NOPE no one seems to care............... don't you just love large corporate business

no offence to the Irish but the rest of you just pack it in

Happy St.Patricks day to the Irish have a nice day and evening

Apparently celebrating st georges day is not politicaly correct anymore for fear of upsetting the ethnic minorities Why????
St patricks day is celebrated so is diwalli so why not st george

Completely agree titch. Everybody seams to turn Irish on st Patrick's day. Annoys me, especially how few celebrate st George's day!

Bugger, forgot to grab a stout out of stores.

I think it's good to at least tip a nod to whatever home saint is having their day.

A special dram for Andy, a nice ale for Geo, a stout for Paddy and erm... oh... hmmm... some nice daffodil wine maybe... leek cider...?

:D

St. Patrick, who was actually Welsh has a lot to answer for ! Its the one day I wish I wasnt Irish. Tonight in Dublin City thousands of people (a high proportion of the foreign tourists) will be getting absolutely ****-faced , clogging up our city's hospitals, police stations and everywhere else for that matter. Pukeing and urinating on public streets will be the norm for the next 24 hours as will assaults and theft. Dont get me wrong now, the economy will boom for a short period and a lot of people will have had a really good time but I just wish that "National Binge Drinking Day" could be a bit more dignified. Beannacht La Fheile Padraig agat. :oops:

No Today Is definitely the day when the whole world is Welsh! :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Aleman said:
No Today Is definitely the day when the whole world is Welsh! :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
+1!!

Was in Boulogne yesterday and yes, most of the bars (which sold Irish stouts) had big St. Guinness day posters outside. Even "Le Welsh Pub". Wtf?

Back