Another major incident in london

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
London Terror Attack: Why Do They Hate Us?

In the Name of God: The Eternally and Extremely Loving and Caring

“Why do they hate us?”

This question is perpetually asked by us Westerners regarding the terrorist savages who attack us. Now, the issue of terrorism is much more complicated than simply the terrorists “hate our freedoms.” Nevertheless, when someone decides to mow down innocent people walking on Westminster Bridge, the question is a natural one.

Yet an equally natural question that can be asked is, “why do the terrorists hate us (the Muslims)?”

Every time a terrorist savage kills innocents in the West, it increases pressure on the overwhelming majority of innocent Muslims living in the West. It causes an inevitable backlash against them, which causes even more hurt and pain beyond the attack. How can this possibly “help the cause of Islam and Muslims,” as they commonly claim they are doing?

What’s more, this backlash may cause some Muslims "already suffering from alienation" to think that the West is at “war with Islam,” which feeds right into the savages’ false narrative. They use it as a recruiting tool, pointing to the backlash that they created to say, “See, Muslims? The West hates you. You need to join us.”

Beyond this, it is an undeniable fact the vast majority of the victims of “Radical Islamic Terrorism,” as our President is wont to call it, is ordinary Muslims themselves.

My heart bleeds for London, and Paris, and Brussels. It’s terrible what the savages of ISIS have done.

Yet my heart also bleeds for Baghdad, which suffered an attack on March 20. My heart bleeds for Pakistan, which has seen horrific violence committed by ISIS in February. They attack and kill any Muslim who doesn’t agree with their sick and twisted version of our religion, and there is no shortage of misery that these so-called “holy warriors” have caused all over Muslim-majority countries.

In fact, a good deal of the refugee problem is due to the fact that Muslims would rather die trying to get to Europe than live under ISIS. This is the clearest rejection and condemnation of ISIS by Muslims for which people keep calling.

So, yes, when ISIS attacks London, it makes sense to ask, “Why do they hate us (the West)?” But it makes equal sense to ask, “Why does ISIS hate us (the Muslims)?” This shows that ISIS and the other terrorist savages are enemies to all of us, and we need to stand together against their evil.

Read more at http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists...tack-why-do-they-hate-us/#jDmHSFGmVJRoxOol.99

A cursory Google search suggests most of these schools existed long before that and simply got state funding in exactly the same way that all other faith schools do. As I've said earlier in this thread, I don't think any faith school (or any private school of any kind) should get any state funding or charitable status, but you're suggesting that there should be different sets of rules for different faith schools?

No, I think it's a mistake to have any faith schools of whatever religion, education should be seperate from religion and politics for that matter; other than being subjects that maybe taught.

No, I think it's a mistake to have any faith schools of whatever religion, education should be seperate from religion and politics for that matter; other than being subjects that maybe taught.

But you have almost 7000 christian state schools.......how do you unpick this?

I agree the police did a brilliant job, very brave men and women.
The explosive vests the jihadi filth were wearing could very easily have been real.

Imagine what would happen if similar was to happen in a market town like Guildford or Reading, how long would it take to get armed police on the ground there and how much death would ensue.

That would be worse than Hungerford, although these days everyone has a mobile phone so an incident would get out a lot quicker.

I made a comment earlier about why more people didnt step in to stop them. Attacking bars full of people I think enough people should have tried to stop them to save a lot of lives. Stories of true heros in these circumstances are starting to emerge like the police officer who rugby tackled one of the attackers, Geoff Ho of the Sunday Express (he is described as a martial arts expert though) who stepped in to help a lone bouncer and got stabbed in the throat and the boucer who also appears to have stood up to them and not run.

The state already funds the church schools.

They are part funded, extras and funds from whatever relgious organisation they represent also flow into the schools along with donations. Most of the religious schools funding streams are tax free 'charity status' organisations, tax them again. I'm sure I am coming across as anti- religion, I like spirituality, just don't like religious organisations.

I made a comment earlier about why more people didnt step in to stop them. Attacking bars full of people I think enough people should have tried to stop them to save a lot of lives. Stories of true heros in these circumstances are starting to emerge like the police officer who rugby tackled one of the attackers, Geoff Ho of the Sunday Express (he is described as a martial arts expert though) who stepped in to help a lone bouncer and got stabbed in the throat and the boucer who also appears to have stood up to them and not run.

Not everyone is Chuck Norris.

So part of the radicalization is they are led to believe their actions will lead to a place in paradise with virgins on tap. Don't give them an islamic funeral. Cremate them and stick their ashes in a bin bag to go on the local dump to stop their path to god. Or just feed them to the pigs.

What country, what civilisation would lawfully allow that?

OK feeding to the pigs may go to far. But there is a chance for the leaders of the Muslim community to say we will not give you the dignity of a Muslim funeral meaning you will go to hell. It just may stop some from going over the edge. If any mosque does offer a funeral the authority's will know where to look.

You've also got to bear in mind that the police were screaming at people to run.

OK feeding to the pigs may go to far. But there is a chance for the leaders of the Muslim community to say we will not give you the dignity of a Muslim funeral meaning you will go to hell. It just may stop some from going over the edge. If any mosque does offer a funeral the authority's will know where to look.

None of this helps.

Not vile retribution.

I've said how. Funding for detection, prevention, counter-terrorism, education.

It would not be vile retribution it would be Islam saying not in my name. These people have given up the right to be laid to rest with dignity.

Not vile retribution.

I've said how. Funding for detection, prevention, counter-terrorism, education.
How is that vile retribution should the Muslim mosques refuse to bury or deal with their corpses? The solution and lead has to come from within their own community,its the only way as they hate us but just might respect a decent iman

Funding for detection, prevention, counter-terrorism, education.

I do agree with this. Under Theresa May's watch as PM and home sec the funding has been cut.

Funding for detection, prevention, counter-terrorism, education.

I do agree with this. Under Theresa May's watch as PM and home sec the funding has been cut.
You could throw the value of fort Knox at it and get no nearer a solution,it has to come from their own,how is the problem as there are certain sections of their community that have isolated themselves from our western society,you can lead a horse to water but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back