Another major incident in london

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So not giving a completely unrealistic and unenforceable kneejerk reaction is sitting on the fence? Given the lack of logic and sense in what you've said so far I don't think I'd want to be anywhere near you in a bizarre and unconnected analogy from 35 years ago either.

you would make an excellent politician all mouth and no trousers

Any **** hole jihad'y country that wants them. There's no place for that scum here. I can't believe your backing them up. Do you have no balls or backbone? Stand up for what's right!

I and thousands like me are with you my friend :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Any **** hole jihad'y country that wants them. There's no place for that scum here. I can't believe your backing them up. Do you have no balls or backbone? Stand up for what's right!

You're mistaking trying to come up with a workable solution with backing these arseholes up. I agree something needs to be done - OF COURSE something needs to be done. But repeating "deport them" over and over when, as others have also said, you can't do it as no other country will take them is pointless.

Pointing out that you can't actually send them to countries that will not accept them does not amount to supporting them. It is factual information, and as much as you and I do not like them here and operating you cannot force someone else to take them, we have tried that before and failed.

I and thousands like me are with you my friend :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Glad somebody has some balls tanz. If it was one of my kids who got blown to bits, run down in the street or stabed to death I would be straight on a plane to Syria. To fight these scumbags on there turf.

What the hell is the answer :-?

I am afraid there is no answer obviously we cannot remove all Muslims from the country we cannot even remove the 3000 plus ones that the authorities assure us they know about so basically as much as every government would have us believe the terrorists will never win i am afraid they already have and one thing is for sure i am glad no one i know is going to the One Love concert i honestly think when the "experts" said after the Manchester bombing they do not make one bomb at a time they were not exaggerating.

I hope i am wrong.

Glad somebody has some balls tanz. If it was one of my kids who got blown to bits, run down in the street or stabed to death I would be straight on a plane to Syria. To fight these scumbags on there turf.

No you wouldn't.

You're mistaking trying to come up with a workable solution with backing these arseholes up. I agree something needs to be done - OF COURSE something needs to be done. But repeating "deport them" over and over when, as others have also said, you can't do it as no other country will take them is pointless.

I was right you should stand for MP you have just done a Mrs May U turn with an explanation to back it up . your bang on for a tory MP mate

This has realy gotten to me. I grew up in Oldham a ****y northern mill town with a massive population of Muslims. This division between us and them is not a new thing it was there 15 or so years ago, anybody remember the riots, all sparked off when some football fans had had enough of all the black on white incidents in the town, they bashed a few heads together and all hell broke loose. I'm expecting the same thing to happen soon, some ****** off parent who's kid has been killed is Gona make his own suicide vest and walk into a mosk.

Before the thread deteriorates any further lets get one thing straight we cannot deport 3000 suspected terrorists even if we could find a country that would take them so lets move away from that and and discuss what we/they can do otherwise we all know how this is going to end.

I am afraid there is no answer obviously we cannot remove all Muslims from the country we cannot even remove the 3000 plus ones that the authorities assure us they know about so basically as much as every government would have us believe the terrorists will never win i am afraid they already have and one thing is for sure i am glad no one i know is going to the One Love concert i honestly think when the "experts" said after the Manchester bombing they do not make one bomb at a time they were not exaggerating.

I hope i am wrong.

Chippie do you think mr Putin would have 3000 suspect terrorists running around Moscow. We have lost our bottle. if you have flu you take anti biotics to stop it turning into Pneumonia . Has some one said earlier this needs stamping out at the source, the root starting with the Muslims that live in the UK that do not condemn these acts. . Do nothing to help combat these people and through silence and turning there heads in the other direction effectively shield these people when if the muslim community opened up they would be our best weapon against these home grown terrorists

I hope i am wrong.

I can't disagree with you Chippy except for one small point. terrorist do not plan to actually win, their whole point is ongoing disruption to our way of life and that is their victory. WE have to accept that it is never going to be a stand up face to face fight where we can actually finish them off, we just have to keep on resisting, taking them out one or two at a time until they actually give up.

Even Corbyn has acknowledged that it is absolutely pointless talking or negotiating with IS as there is nothing that they actually want in exchange for stopping other than the destruction of western society. It is made all the more difficult if WE ( the country, the HB forum and our communities) squabble among ourselves . We have one common enemy even if we do have different ideas on how to deal with them we must stand together first and foremost against the threat.

(So do I get the job as PM then?)

No your probably right I would still have a wife and two more kids to look after but if all my family was gone I would be straight on a plane looking for vengeance, I would probably come around to your house first and give you a slap before boarding aswell. Fool.

No you wouldn't.

:doh:

Greater minds than those who inhabit this Forum have considered what to do with the increasing global terrorist threat, and not just in this country. And it isn't, in my opinion, a party political thing in the UK, it's here to stay whichever lot are in the driving seat and they have to deal with it given all the baggage that goes with it
So the 'deport them/send then back to where they came from' logic won't work because many are British citizens who have been radicalised, and those that aren't can hide behind human rights legislation. Some of you may have selective short memories if you can't remember Teresa May as Home Sec being frustrated in her attempts to deport Abu Hamza.
Next what about increasing penalties for terrorism. The threat of death may not work with many of the Muslim terrorists, since they accept it as a worthy outcome of their actions. And can you imagine the outcry if capital punishment was re-instated. Society has moved along way since the last person was hanged in the UK over 50 years ago, like it or not
Then what about the 'stop immigration' call. Won't work. In recent years successive goverments have tried to limit immigration, with little real effect. You only have to look across the pond to see the outcome of trying to inhibit immigration from certain 'suspect countries.
Finally one message that came over from Teresa May if any of you had listened, whatever your political persuasion, was that terrorist acts are changing in nature and 'something' new needs to be done to respond. That 'something' may already be in place as a plan, but not implemented, and whoever sits in No10 next weekend will have to take the decision whether and how to proceed whatever the public response may be, good or bad.

I can't disagree with you Chippy except for one small point. terrorist do not plan to actually win, their whole point is ongoing disruption to our way of life and that is their victory.

When i said win i didn't mean win as in win a war they have won (in their eyes) because they have achieved what they set out to do which is to terrorise and they will continue to do so as we have no answer.

All police should be armed like they are in NI. You rarely hear of an incident involving a police gun here as the police themselves know it is really a last resort. I feel that last night's incident could have been lessened if there were armed police in the area. 8 minutes was a great response time and not knocking them, they are super heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back