Another major incident in london

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chippie do you think mr Putin would have 3000 suspect terrorists running around Moscow. We have lost our bottle. if you have flu you take anti biotics to stop it turning into Pneumonia . Has some one said earlier this needs stamping out at the source, the root starting with the Muslims that live in the UK that do not condemn these acts. . Do nothing to help combat these people and through silence and turning there heads in the other direction effectively shield these people when if the muslim community opened up they would be our best weapon against these home grown terrorists

I refer you to my earlier post -

Before the thread deteriorates any further lets get one thing straight we cannot deport 3000 suspected terrorists even if we could find a country that would take them so lets move away from that and and discuss what we/they can do otherwise we all know how this is going to end.

You know where the line in the sand should have been drawn?
When the Charlie Hebdo offices were stormed by Islamists because they printed a picture of their prophet.
The very next day every print publication in the civilised world should have printed a front page picture of him too and the muslim community should have been told to bloody get over it!
If they don't want to live by our standards of free speech and expression then go and live in your ancestral homes.
Unfortunately the media, politicians and even top police officers are for the most part apologists and cowards.

When the Charlie Hebdo offices were stormed my Islamists because they printed a picture of their prophet.
The very next day every print publication in the civilised world should have printed a front page picture of him too and the muslim community should have been told to bloody get over it!
If they don't want to live by our standards of free speech and expression then go and live in your ancestral homes.
Unfortunately the media, politicians and even top police officers are for the most part apologists and cowards.

Excellent :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

OSTRICH and bury my head in the sand comes to mind

The discussion on deporting them has been done to death and as has been said they will not deport thousands of "suspected" terrorists even if they could find somewhere to send them so its pointless discussing it further and as the thread was getting to the stage where the last two were closed (one post deleted already) i asked for it to move on to something that could be done.

When the Charlie Hebdo offices were stormed my Islamists because they printed a picture of their prophet.

I think in some way this is what Mrs May was referring to today, there should be no no go areas or PC sensibilities that will protect guilty parties, the problem is getting that balance right so you do not include the innocent or suspects purely on the basis of their origin or religion in that also.

Chippie do you think mr Putin would have 3000 suspect terrorists running around Moscow. We have lost our bottle. if you have flu you take anti biotics to stop it turning into Pneumonia . Has some one said earlier this needs stamping out at the source, the root starting with the Muslims that live in the UK that do not condemn these acts. . Do nothing to help combat these people and through silence and turning there heads in the other direction effectively shield these people when if the muslim community opened up they would be our best weapon against these home grown terrorists

I don't want to misinterpret you or respond to something you aren't suggesting to do to the 3,000 people. Your analogy to flu and medicine SUGGESTS you are considering killing them. Could you confirm this is indeed your suggestion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Suspects" is also the key word.

Surley we have to prove they are involved in planning or collaborating with terrorists before we detain them and what not. I know we all feel pretty rough by this but if we allow our values in society to break down so we can get a bit of vengance, then we are losing a battle with ourselves.

Surley we have to prove they are involved in planning or collaborating with terrorists before we detain them and what not. I know we all feel pretty rough by this but if we allow our values in society to break down so we can get a bit of vengance, then we are losing a battle with ourselves.

I agree 100%, which is why I wanted to be very clear that Tanzanite was indeed proposing to execute 3,000 suspects before responding as to whether or not I think it's a good idea.

Perhaps those who are known to have been radicalised and are being watched by the security forces could be rounded up and sent to De-radicalisation school!.
Put a halt to the sectarian schools that are opened up for Muslem only children and make them all attend British schools and be taught british standards. Who knows what those kids are taught in an all Muslem school and who regulates the schools!. Do we have schools solely for West Indian communities or Indian or Pakistani communities!.As far as i am aware we don't,might be wrong however.At least these groups of people make an attempt at integrating into the British way of life.

Perhaps those who are known to have been radicalised and are being watched by the security forces could be rounded up and sent to De-radicalisation school!.

Good idea. Worked well in the Soviet Union and I gather Mr Kim in the DPRK is a fan too

I don't want to misinterpret you or respond to something you aren't suggesting to do to the 3,000 people. Your analogy to flu and medicine SUGGESTS you are considering killing them. Could you confirm this is indeed your suggestion?

If you cant make the correct comparision and interpretation of whats being wrote dont reply, you are trying to put things into the thread that have not been said. Inferred only by you, you are the type of person that needs stamping out in the media, a trouble maker looking for the negative angle to cause trouble . do not reply to me again , i do not wish to associate my self with the likes of you.

Put a halt to the sectarian schools that are opened up for Muslem only children and make them all attend British schools and be taught british standards.

This is a good idea. All other religious schools should go at the same time - religion has no place in mainstream education. If you want to send your kids for a religious education feel free but it should be on their own time and without any state funding or tax breaks.

I have said that the only way to deradicalise them is to lobotomise them. This would actually work BTW and no need for jails.

I live close to an interface in NI (2 minutes walk) where there still is the odd bit of trouble but I grew up in a Protestant only school knowing only Protestant people in a very Loyalist area, only when I started work did I meet my first Catholic.

I'm an Atheist and a science lover and had a great set of mates which probably kept me away from paramilitarism but I know people who spent time in jails for very serious crimes because they grew up in similar circumstances. Had schools have been integrated we may never have known our troubles because deep down we are all the same.

I'm still a Loyalist and very much a Unionist but my daughter is dating a Catholic and couldn't care less about religion. I wish I had that attitude at her age.

Put a halt to the sectarian schools that are opened up for Muslem only children and make them all attend British schools and be taught british standards. Who knows what those kids are taught in an all Muslem school and who regulates the schools!. Do we have schools solely for West Indian communities or Indian or Pakistani communities!.As far as i am aware we don't,might be wrong however.At least these groups of people make an attempt at integrating into the British way of life.

The police arrested about 18 "suspects" after the Manchester attack and many were released almost immediately. many were friends and family and are the obvious "usual suspects" to pull in but being arrested does not mean you were involved.

If you cant make the correct comparision and interpretation of whats being wrote dont reply, you are trying to put things into the thread that have not been said. Inferred only by you, you are the type of person that needs stamping out in the media, a trouble maker looking for the negative angle to cause trouble . do not reply to me again , i do not wish to associate my self with the likes of you.

Refusing to be clear about what you mean or answer questions and particularly uninterested in debating with people who disagree with you. Maybe you should run for Parliament.

I'll interpret that you do wish to kill the 3,000 as drugs kill diseases. I can't respond to that without breaking the forum rules.

In the interests of providing actual ideas to this debate instead of merely opposition, here's a few things I think May could do that don't break international law.

- immediately recall all diplomatic staff from Saudi Arabia, UAE and other countries which we suspect harbour terrorists.
- high level talks in Downing Street with senior members of a range of faiths as well as secular community leaders to decide on better strategies for integration and eradication of extremism
- immediately ban state funding for all schools which allow entry only on the basis of faith, any faith.
- convene a NATO summit to debate that ISIS represents a present danger to the alliance and that these attacks on individual countries represent an attack on the alliance, with all that entails.

Refusing to be clear about what you mean or answer questions and particularly uninterested in debating with people who disagree with you. Maybe you should run for Parliament.

I'll interpret that you do wish to kill the 3,000 as drugs kill diseases. I can't respond to that without breaking the forum rules.

i was using antibiotics as the catalyst were you take it to stop flu escalating into some thing bigger , were you find a remedy quickly.not chemically killing 3000 people .

I will comment no further on this thread as I've had a bollocking off chippy tea. But let me say this any radicalist / sympathizer is where the problem starts and something needs to be done about it, or basically our country is screwed. You will all see or maybe not but your children will!!!

i was using antibiotics as the catalyst were you take it to stop flu escalating into some thing bigger , were you find a remedy quickly.not chemically killing 3000 peoplee

See, if you'd clarified that the first time I wouldn't have had to get it wrong would I? Meaning I acted reasonably by asking for clarification. Remember not to make personal abuse on the forum, it's a breach of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back