Another major incident in london

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have already discussed the fact we cannot ship them all out of the country for the reasons geetee and many others have given and you are right I did ask members if we could move on from the 'send them all home' type posts for that reason.

The only alternative I can think of is another type of Guantanamo bay. I know this was dealt with badly before but surely now with a bit more cooperation from European countries and better organisation this could potentially be the best option for this type of scum.

The only alternative I can think of is another type of Guantanamo bay. I know this was dealt with badly before but surely now with a bit more cooperation from European countries and better organisation this could potentially be the best option for this type of scum.

Do you mean lock up people who it has been proved are radicalising or have been radicalised or the lot of them who are known to the authorities?

How would you guys feel listing to this in your home town or city?

To me it is the sound of foreign occupation.

https://youtu.be/ll2Z3-F-Y_c

Is it not one of the fundamental human rights in most of the world and definitely in the UK to have freedom of religious expression and the sound you describe as foreign occupation is a call to prayer which is a required part of a religion for many people either legally in this country or actually born here.

Are you suggesting that they should not be allowed to practice their religion free from prejudice?

How would you guys feel listing to this in your home town or city?

To me it is the sound of foreign occupation.

https://youtu.be/ll2Z3-F-Y_c

I cant find it now but there is a youtube video of a woman carrying a cross and a Muslim man comes out and confronts her. She said it is a Christian country to which he replied that it used to be and belongs to us (Muslims) now and that all our grandchildren will be Muslim.

Is it not one of the fundamental human rights in most of the world and definitely in the UK to have freedom of religious expression and the sound you describe as foreign occupation is a call to prayer which is a required part of a religion for many people either legally in this country or actually born here.

Are you suggesting that they should not be allowed to practice their religion free from prejudice?

I have a right to live in peace and not have to listen to their call loud to prayer 5 times a day starting very early in the morning.

I'm just saying it is a sound that I find instinctively alien and foreboding, I always have done.
To have that blasting out over my town would for me be the time to move somewhere else, actually I would have moved long before it even got to that.

I would probably do what most of the cheer leaders for multiculturalism types do and move somewhere very monocultural white English :whistle:

I cant find it now but there is a youtube video of a woman carrying a cross and a Muslim man comes out and confronts her. She said it is a Christian country to which he replied that it used to be and belongs to us (Muslims) now and that all our grandchildren will be Muslim.

One incident of a Muslim telling someone not to wear a cross doesn't make the other 2799999 Muslims living here bad people its anti Muslim stuff like this the terrorists want us to spread.

They can do whatever they bloody well like... in their own country. First thing I'd do is get on the blower to the noise abatement department then take it from there. Would you put up with next door? Really??

I have a right to live in peace and not have to listen to their call loud to prayer 5 times a day starting very early in the morning.

If the noise annoys you (not the message) you are perfectly within your rights to complain to the authorities as you would be if it was a neighbour playing loud music from early morning to late evening, have you put in an official complaint?

One incident of a Muslim telling someone not to wear a cross doesn't make the other 2799999 Muslims living here bad people its anti Muslim stuff like this the terrorists want us to spread.

Yep - like we know there are decent, informed, reasonable home brewers of all races and creeds. And some are not. :-?

They can do whatever they bloody well like... in their own country.

How are you not able to grasp that the vast majority of Muslims in this country were born here and are, whether you like it or not, British?

Do they get in earlier than the tuneless cacophony of bells from the Christian places of worship then?

I believe the first Muslim call to prayer is sunrise and the last is sunset. That would be 4.49am and 9.08pm today where I live. So yes somewhat more intrusive times than the Christians. I dont have it near me fortunately and the only time I have lived somewhere where I could hear it was when I went to Kosovo with a Christian charity to work with the Muslims to help rebuild the country after the atrocities caused by so called Christians (who were so in name only).

I am not Islamaphobic, but do have some knowledge of Isalm and it is a fact that there is a significant number of extremist Muslims (to varying degree's) want to take over this country and impose Sharia Law on us. I couldnt tell you what proportion of Muslims that is but I do know I have met several who have freely admitted to me that they want Sharia Law imposed in this country. And not only that, you also have Shia, Shiite and Sunni Muslims who all want their own version.

I believe they do.
The church bells are soothing and timeless part of our culture and they very much belong here.

Playing devils advocate (see what i did there) if you are an atheist or have no interest in Christianity you may also find the church bells annoying what you call soothing others may find annoying especially if you live close to the church..

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UEm48HvzD0[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back