Anyone spotted any black Friday Home Brew deals

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won one of those in an Inkbird giveaway on here a year or two back. I mainly use it to monitor the temperature of my sparge water as it is heated in my HLT / tea urn. It has two probes, so it could monitor two things at once. It also has bluetooth capability, which I rarely use, although it did enable me to set an alarm when the water reaches target temperature.

On the downside, one of my probes became erratic after water got inside the moulding, I finally managed to dry it out in a warm oven.

Overall I have been pleased with it and would recommend it.

I have one too and my probe did the same. My boil just kept getting hotter and it peaked about 150C. Used the other probe and it was fine.

I won one of those in an Inkbird giveaway on here a year or two back. I mainly use it to monitor the temperature of my sparge water as it is heated in my HLT / tea urn. It has two probes, so it could monitor two things at once. It also has bluetooth capability, which I rarely use, although it did enable me to set an alarm when the water reaches target temperature.

On the downside, one of my probes became erratic after water got inside the moulding, I finally managed to dry it out in a warm oven.

Overall I have been pleased with it and would recommend it.
I won one with 6 probes and now and again it throws out a random temperature

Just a quick note to let you know that Brewfather premium has 25% off right now.
Code: BF25 will get you the discount

I've been thinking about upgrading Brewfather to premium. I really like the app, but was just too tight to part with real money for premium anything. But I guess you gotta support things you like, and the 25% Black Friday offer sealed the deal.

Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered the plain non-wifi Inkbird for £20.99 - wondered about the Wifi version but couldn't actually see that it would make a big difference. I don't foresee wanting to tweak my temp control settings "from anywhere in the world"...

I have a question about best way to use it but I won't clutter this thread with it.

Back