April 2021 North West & Midlands Malt Group Buy

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening, can similar buy group be organised around London ,Berkshire area ?
Yes Victor - that would be wonderful, and we would support in any way we can

Obviously we could give you the contacts at Muntons & Crisp

Why not try posting a thread on the forum asking who might be interested in helping you organise and who in buying - there must be loads of people local to you so you could create quite a group

Here in Sandbach there are two of us that organise it - and it would be difficult to do on your own

We order and then the delivery of 40 X 25kg sacks arrive, and so you need somewhere to store it for a couple of days whilst waiting for people to collect

We would be happy to support from a distance

PM me if you wish to explore further

Anyone else in the London/Berkshire area interested - come on you can't let we northerners beat you!

Northerners beat us - never 🤣🤣...😔. Yeah I might ask others in near future when I grow slightly bigger... but prices are insanely good.. Thanks OB👍

Northerners beat us - never 🤣🤣...😔. Yeah I might ask others in near future when I grow slightly bigger... but prices are insanely good.. Thanks OB👍
Hope you do

I have gained so much from co-ordinating this and cheap prices are just part of it

Many new friends and learned a lot

I would be interested in a sack of MO or similar, I reckon. I am in Wigan, so not too far away from you guys?

I would be interested in a sack of MO or similar, I reckon. I am in Wigan, so not too far away from you guys?
HI moto

I lived in Wigan for years - Kingsmede near the hospital

Just confirm exactly which and I will log your interest

We have people in Warrington and Ormskirk who have ordered, so you might be able to link up

I would certainly be up for it, just need to get a decent amount of people to make it worth while.
Just start a new thread - my experience has been people will get involved, if not what have you lost? It just needs one of you sissy southerners to get it going!

I'd be reet chuffed if you could; I would even take my flat cap off to you!

Last edited:
I guess i could start a new thread for us southerners who dont wear flat caps and take our whippets to the pub for a pint of boddingtons....lol only joking i lived up north for many a good year.And wear a flat cap for shooting :)

Sadly i live in a flat, my garage is full of work stuff so no where to store any thing.But more than willing to help organize and arrange payment, if there is enough intrest.
Cheers OB acheers.

HI moto

I lived in Wigan for years - Kingsmede near the hospital

Just confirm exactly which and I will log your interest

We have people in Warrington and Ormskirk who have ordered, so you might be able to link up

Ah, the posh end of town! :D

Yeah, sure, I'll go with the MO. I'm in Lower Ince.

We have now reached our quota of 40 bags for the April buy and so, sorry, no more 25kg bags are available

However, we can supply the following for collection - prices per Kg - any size bag - all crushed, but all are limited in quantity

Amber Malt @ 88p per kilo
Barley (Roast) @ 75p per kil0
Barley (Torrified Flaked) @ 75p per kilo
Brown Malt @ 88p per kilo
Cara 30 @ 83p per kilo
Crystal 150 @ 83p per kilo
Crystal 400 @ 79p per kilo
Dextrin Malt @ 65p per kilo
Light Chocolate Malt @ 84p per kilo
Munich Malt @ 68p per kilo
Vienna Malt @ 72p per kilo
Malted Wheat Flakes @ 72p per kilo

We expect to be going ahead with our next bulk buy in June and this time we will give Crisp a go (nothing wrong with Muntons) but there are some different Malts in the Crisp range

Here is the Crisp range and prices

Attachments

• June Malts.pdf
    363.3 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back