Bare Arts saved!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad they could be saved by a little common sense!

this is where I go for a similar idea, great selling idea, come in have a free sample pint or 2 then you end up buying a much bigger take home than you expected! :cheers:

excellent, hes a bit of a character is trevor :clap:

beers not bad too :thumb:

blummin powerful though! :drunk:

Inspector added: “The stipulation displayed in the shop is that consumption of alcohol on the premises should be for tasting, with the intention of purchasing the bottled beers to take away. Whilst I am far from convinced that there is rigorous adherence to this stipulation, I am persuaded that the proportion of off-sales of alcohol far exceeds the proportion of on-sales.”

At last, someone who can see the bigger picture and has done the right thing, not rigidly sticking to the rules like many 'jobsworths' do :thumb:

Jaysus if that was over here the council would have that shut down in a heart beat. Would love a little shop like that over here but sadly there's too much red tape for things like that.

Glad they are still open but they do need to work on their beers a bit though. I used to drive past there quite often and tried a lot of their beers, there where a few good ones but most where majorly flawed.

Back