Bargain Hops From Malt Miller

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
£!9.20 tbh isn't that cheap

simcoe is only £1.30 cheaper than ebid
on ebid you can get 5 x 100gram mix of hops of your choice for £20.50

£12 for 500g Simcoe or El Dorado seems pretty good to me.

Where does £!9.20 come from? :wha:

Ah ok. I had Simcoe and El D delivered yesterday but I just saw the offer while ordering other stuff and got them along with 25kg pale malt and some other grains and yeast. Do you have a link to the ebid seller?

Cheers.

I usually buy from Worcesterhopshop, most hops £2.25 for 100g and you can get 7 packs delivered for £3.

@ nobyipa, There's no VAT on hops.

Regards

Hoppy

nobyipa said:
£!9.20 tbh isn't that cheap

simcoe is only £1.30 cheaper than ebid
on ebid you can get 5 x 100gram mix of hops of your choice for £20.50
It's £15.60 for 500g simcoe delivered, seems good to me

Your mixed hop deal seems good too, without looking at the selection

Hoppy said:

Regards

Hoppy

- Remove Item Discount: £0.00
Subtotal: £10.00
Total Weight: 0.61Kg Shipping: £6
VAT NUMBER 121123089 VAT: £3.20
Basket Total: £19.20

Got a gift certificate or promotional code? Enter Code:
APPLY CHANGES
PLACE ORDER NOW »

Hoppy said:

Regards

Hoppy

There is if they are being sold to the home brew market along with everything else sold in a home brew shop

Rob

The service from the Maltmiller was really good, cheers Rob. The range of malts, hops and yeasts is great, so I can get pretty much everything I want in one order, and the option to have any malt freshly crushed or uncrushed is another strong pull.

TBH I haven't brewed much in the last two years, plus i don't really drink, just brew for fun! I'm in the middle of building a 2BBL+ system. Low and behold the Maltmiller is in the same town as me!

Richard

Runwell-Steve said:
Always feels like Christmas when the courier arrives. This was Wednesdays delivery from Rob.

I order with my two mates. We are looking at the 120kg courier prices. I can't wait to see all of it when it comes!!

Back