Barnsley brewers in trouble!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that on BBC breakfast News, but didn't post cos I knew he was in Brid chilling.

I also thought its a bloody good job I don't live in Barnsley.

UP

Don't think they will approve of him going round showing his little pud either.

Ha Ha, the idea you can make hime polite is an absurdity.... classic :D

borischarlton said:
:thumb: :thumb: :D :D
unclepumble said:
I saw that on BBC breakfast News, but didn't post cos I knew he was in Brid chilling.

UP
I saw it whilst having my breakfast, nearly choked on my fecking toast. lol

I agree with it but It'll never work, most of the rough necks are full time never done a days work scroungers and will never pay!
Plus the women are worse than the men, big necks and tattoos, what we would call (f**k or Fight it) :shock:

Another waste of local tax payers money. :evil: :evil:

BB

BarnsleyBrewer said:
borischarlton said:
unclepumble said:

UP

I agree with it but It'll never work, most of the rough necks are full time never done a days work scroungers and will never pay!
Plus the women are worse than the men, big necks and tattoos, what we would call (f**k or Fight it) :shock:

BB

I will say when I met a few ladies from barnsley when I worked in blackpool, it was a no messing transaction, "Do you fancy popping out for a Feck love", usually did the trick ;), It also got me a few Punches in the mush from em,,, :D

UP

unclepumble said:
BarnsleyBrewer said:
borischarlton said:
unclepumble said:

UP

BB

I will say when I met a few ladies from barnsley when I worked in blackpool, it was a no messing transaction, "Do you fancy popping out for a Feck love", usually did the trick ;), It also got me a few Punches in the mush from em,,, :D

UP

:idea: young... kevin likklepud may be one of your offspring shane..... :hmm:

artyb said:
:idea: young... kevin likklepud may be one of your offspring shane..... :hmm:
Can't be, my puds too small, Unc's is very large.... :shock:

Kev :oops:

Back