BBQ Time

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pvt_ak

Budding Brewer !
Reaction score
Hands up who’s lighting up the BBQ this weekend ?

I’ve got a whole host of peeps coming over today , home brew and bbq.

Life doesn’t get much better does it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had mine yesterday already. Good times. Also managed to rig up a better fixture for the rotisserie.

Someone bring me a chicken

Did mine on Saturday night. A very nice accompaniment to my chilled munich helles. I still smell of charcoal today.

Have had several bbq nights already this season. Love each time I get the chance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to a bbq for lunch yesterday, but had to leave early to go to a bbq for dinner. Bbq for lunch today too.

Went to in laws with a bag of homebrew for bbq yesterday, gonna do a brew in about an hour so hopefully all done in time for another barbie this afternoon. Life's good when the sun shines.

Drove to England on Saturday leaving behind a nice thick mist and blimey, the sky was all a funny blue colour. What's that all about then? Came back home and it had spread here too. Currently cowering indoors until we get a nice bit of rain like normal.
ps. what's a BBQ?

Had a braai (English translation = BBQ) last night with friends while brewing 25l of Blond Ale. Very pleasant

Drove to England on Saturday leaving behind a nice thick mist and blimey, the sky was all a funny blue colour. What's that all about then? Came back home and it had spread here too. Currently cowering indoors until we get a nice bit of rain like normal.
ps. what's a BBQ?

It’s called an excuse to drink beer [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back