Been fishing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muddydisco

Landlord.
Reaction score
My baby isn't so much of a baby anymore ;)

6d9ea077-da89-ca36.jpg

Sorry **** pic wife took it!!!

Not like handling a line caught carp, hence why he was so close to net and water, I couldn't hold him as full of beans still.

He's packing weight on as well as his brother. The 2 common carp seem to be bigger than these though, same age. And My Grass are half size of them but half the age so going good. Spent over 12hrs cleaning all the filters and pumps over the last few nights. It's nice to sit and watch them but hard work keeping it clear.

They're quite surprising aren't they, I used to have quite a large pond at our last house, with some super big ghosties in.
They would actually come up and take food straight from the hand.

I have a heron visit that took a load of tame goldfish I was given, all my fish that I have not trained to come up for people have survived. As soon as anything is seen they stay at bottom.

Wait ti'll those grassies get to a good size :shock: :shock: :shock: I've had carp to 60lb (line) but a 30lb+ grassy puts them to shame in the fighting dept...very fragile fish though, got to be careful with them, they don't like to be dropped/messed about.

came out shore fishing up at lochgoilhead tonight, I caught 2, my dad got about 10 but gave a few away - heres a few we had left
IMG_0766.jpg

Latest posts

Back