Beer Competition

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aleman

Regular.
Reaction score
I have just found out about this Beer Competition from another site (JBK), I contacted Phil and asked him if it was OK to spread the work and his reply was go ahead. So get brewing, and you too can have you beer brewed on a commercial system . . . and sold in the capitals pubs

I was reading that earlier AM, and am very tempted to enter a beer, however, I'm Also wondering what my big cheese would think if by some very slim chance I won It! :eek:

UP

330ml bottle eh? that might involve a pub bin raid or even asking the landlord but brown 330? what beers do them?

prolix said:
330ml bottle eh? that might involve a pub bin raid or even asking the landlord but brown 330? what beers do them?

All beer entries must be in bottles that are brown glass only, 330ml/50cl in volume. All bottles must be free of ink, paint, or paper labelling other than competition entry labels. Competition entry labels should be fixed to each bottle with a rubber band. Obliterate any lettering or graphics on the cap with a permanent black marker.

500ml is OK according to this. :thumb:

Edit: And I thought I was being helpful there.....if only I had a time machine to lend you also.

I know hoegaarden sells 4-packs in 330ml bottles. They are the Belgium style bottle, don’t know it that matters in a competition. Good luck to all that are entering.

There seems to be a trend of opening old threads at the moment... I read through the link and started planning in my head - until I noticed the dates of both the competition and the web post.

I wonder who won?

Latest posts

Back