October Beer Competition - Dark Beers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phildo79

Reaction score
Hi folks

Dark beer comp time again. Getting the notice in early, for those that haven't got anything in stock ATM, to get that brew on and join me...on the dark side.

Remit is pretty self explanatory but if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

PM me for postage details, if you don't already have them.

I will aim for either the first or second weekend in November and will accept/judge anything that arrives before that fateful day.

However, if you have bottled a beer straight from the keg and would prefer it drank sooner rather than later, just let me know. Same goes for any other reason you might want me not to wait on judging it.

A brief description of the beer would be helpful as I will be using proper scoring sheets this time around. But if you want me to judge it blind, just let me know.

Good luck to all who enter.

Cheers
Phil

I’ll try mine weekend now it’s 2 weeks old but it tasted a little ropey out of the FV…

Any prizes for the shitist beer?

I’ll try mine weekend now it’s 2 weeks old but it tasted a little ropey out of the FV…

Any prizes for the shitist beer?
A shoddy pdf version of Papazian's 'The Complete Joy of Homebrewing'. A book that someone literally photocopied every page of. Must have taken ages!

Three received so far but I am just back home from Saturday. Might be something with the neighbours.

Back