Beer52 24 beers for £26

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines currently out for delivery. Will try a few watching the rugby this afternoon

Really enjoying the selection, have noticed that most are quite short dated though 31.03.22 - 05.22 so far. Lucky they’ll not last that long!
Have you tried the coffee friends brown ale and free bird from Begyle Brewing ? Just interested to know your thoughts. Had them last night and for 2 different styles, they seemed to be quite similar in taste and aroma. Could just be my unrefined palate though 😂

My first beer that I wasn't happy with. An organic lager
IMG_20220313_190704514.jpg

Wait for the pine lime milkshake IPA ‘interesting’. Lucky dipping my box, outside in the shed with no light. Didn’t mind the unfiltered lager, I am a massive fan of Weiss biers though

Got mine today, they must have already ran out of some of them as a few of mine are different from the list, but still looking like a good mix though.

Yodel seem to have misplaced mine (Beer52 say despatched, Yodel say awaiting parcel) which has happened before and part of the reason I cancelled my subscription. I know they'll sort it and hopefullt I will have it in time for the weekend.

I like the "unfiltered lager". Not as nice as their Columbus 1492 but goes down well anyway

The Hickory Clan Maple and Pecan Stout tasted oxidised. Not sure if that's the maple or not but I also had it in the last box and don't remember it tasting quite so much of sherry

Mine had a hazy one called Atom from Higgs brewery with Jester/Olicana, that was rather nice. Tasted like US-05.

Yodel seem to have misplaced mine (Beer52 say despatched, Yodel say awaiting parcel) which has happened before and part of the reason I cancelled my subscription. I know they'll sort it and hopefullt I will have it in time for the weekend.
Mine came with Hermes (or Evri as they're now called).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back