Being ill

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godsdog

Landlord.
Reaction score
So I've had nearly the last two weeks very active painting and decorating 2 rooms for swmbo,I've had boundless energy for a 64 year old put the decorating kit away yesterday, had what for me was a light lunch(still had my wallop though).Anyway at around 11 pm last night I'm feeling a little peckish so had a few rounds of toast with a couple of pints and that's when I suddenly switched from being fine to on my knees in the toilet with that awful prewatering of the mouth before a pwek,lasted 10 minutes wasn't sick but oh so queezy in the stomach,tossed and turned all night eventually finding myself on the settle from around 6Am as I could prop myself up there,10AM this morning went on my 5 mile walk sabbatical and boy am I weak as a kitten every sinue of my body aches but haven't got no flu or cold,had a three hour sleep this afternoon and still I'm as weak as a kitten,and I'm out tonight too,never been an Ill person in my life my dad was and now I appreciate what he went through, oh well soldier on as I must

Doesn't sound good have you been in contact with anyone who is ill recently?

I had something similar about a month ago. I didn't feel that I was going to reverse park my dinner at any time, but I felt constantly tired, yet couldn't sleep for longer than two hours at a time, lost most of my appetite, flipped between shivering and sweating and had a constant headache.

The good thing is that it passed within a week and left me about 6 pounds lighter. You have to be grateful for small mercies at my weight.

I had something similar about a month ago. I didn't feel that I was going to reverse park my dinner at any time, but I felt constantly tired, yet couldn't sleep for longer than two hours at a time, lost most of my appetite, flipped between shivering and sweating and had a constant headache.

The good thing is that it passed within a week and left me about 6 pounds lighter. You have to be grateful for small mercies at my weight.
One thing I've never suffered with being overweight, always been around 71 kilo even though now I have the ever increasing waistline since I hit 60,that's when I noticed a bit of a decline, not serious but the decline is there

Hope you recover swiftly, sounds unpleasant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing I've never suffered with being overweight, always been around 71 kilo even though now I have the ever increasing waistline since I hit 60,that's when I noticed a bit of a decline, not serious but the decline is there
Age mate,age.Very very rarely used the docs until i hit around 66,damn well almost live there now:twisted:.

Latest posts

Back