biab recipes

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growler

Regular.
Reaction score
I have been checking out info on biabrewing and am contemplating having a go at mini biab as I have a large stock pot

I would like to try a brown ale so the question is

does anyone have a nice simple recipe which can be converted easily for mini biab and does any one know of a retailer that will supply the rather small amounts of grain I will need

thanks in anticipation

Growler said:
I have been checking out info on biabrewing and am contemplating having a go at mini biab as I have a large stock pot

I would like to try a brown ale so the question is

does anyone have a nice simple recipe which can be converted easily for mini biab and does any one know of a retailer that will supply the rather small amounts of grain I will need

Hello

I BIAB at moment,just moved up from 5 litre brews to 10 and i convert batch size from any recipe that takes my fancy or use the beer engine of the net.So far they have all been pretty good(none been poured away)

I think most homebrew shops sell grains in kilo bags for a couple of quid at most,deffo at morley although thats no where near you :cheers:

Thanks for the reply will be chatting to my local HBS over the week end :thumb:

Back