Bliddy Parcelforce

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean_Mc

Regular.
Reaction score
Sat around waiting for a delivery, wont mention the company as the tracking info says my parcel has been sat in a van since Friday morning.
Mrs was here Friday, I was here Saturday, its now nearly 1pm and the customer service centre is an automated jobbie :evil: :evil: :evil:

It never came :evil:

On a positive note the sending company saw my post and tried to help with Parcelforce, completely not their fault in anyway, but bloody good customer service :clap: :clap: :clap:

I had a nice card from them today telling me I wasn't here, I bloody was.... the bugger must've tiptoed up the drive!

I've had that too Keith. I was sat in the lounge, saw a van pull up, driver came out with card inhand and tried to just post the card :evil:

Its rather odd isn't it, the companies are like their drivers, some of them are good others totally **** :roll:

Parcel Force as a business are the worst I've come across, they've lost a parcel recently en route to me and on two occasions packages 'guaranteed' to be delivered before 12, well one arrived at 4pm the correct day and the other 2pm the day after it was supposed to :evil:

As for the drivers, the guy who delivered my stuff on Friday just carried the bloody big box down 'the den' because the instructions on the label in case I was out said where to leave it. He offered without being asked, nice helpful chap :thumb:

Our regular postie will leave any parcel for me if I'm out or needs a signature @ the village school where MrsC works, another helpful chap :thumb:

Then there are others :roll: One driver who took the parcel back to depot because there was 'insuficcient address' :evil: I'd seen him drive his FedEx van @ speed down the road past our house, I was in the front garden at the time, I phoned them and somehow managed to find us the next day :evil:

Another who delivered a fragile parcel by dropping it over a side gate ..... which is over 6 foot high breaking several items in the parcel :evil:

any one remember White Arrow?

SWMBO ordered some school shoes for the lads and they were delivered by white arrow via the bedroom window :shock:

we were out but had left the front bedroom window open. when we came back I went up to the room and found the bag of shoes on the floor having been chucked through the window

sounds bad doesn't it!
But, you say, atleast you got your delivery!

yes at the cost of the £200 of tropical fish and the 4 foot fish tank the tw*t smashed with them :shock:

Growler said:
yes at the cost of the £200 of tropical fish and the 4 foot fish tank the tw*t smashed with them :shock:

Ouch!!!

I'm still waiting :cry:

keith1664 said:
I had a nice card from them today telling me I wasn't here, I bloody was.... the bugger must've tiptoed up the drive!
Maybe they've employed some of the ninjas from Citylink. They are hands down the worst people I've dealt with for home delivery. Mind you when I used to work in a factory office we once had a steel guide rail bent in transit by TNT. The engineers were adamant they would have to have driven a forklift over it to manage that..

tbh I've never had any problems with parcelforce

Back