Blinding success!!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callumbo

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Been a little while since I've posted as Christmas is a busy time.

A few weeks back I brewed a Belgian pale ale and it was a tad disastrous with my hand in the FV and hops everywhere with bags all over the place and an og that was too low so I dumped some honey in it to bring it up.

I thought it was all but ruined but persevered with some encouragement from you guys.

Just tried the first bottle after carbonating. ( Not yet finished conditioning but I wanted to try it).

It is awesome and can really taste the honey. It's fruity and light, good head, and a thoroughly tasty drop.

Just wanted to say thanks to all that told me to keep going and see what it's like. It is by far my best all grain so far.

Cheers guys and merry Christmas.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Realizing you've brewed a blinder on that first bottle, amazing feeling..

( Not yet finished conditioning but I wanted to try it)

Literally just done that with a stout I brewed a few weeks ago. Was worried about this one as it had a nasty TCP aroma and flavour when I bottled it last week. Pleased to say it has already improved so not giving up on it yet. Hoping it will condition out with more time. Dumping it is a last resort!

Latest posts

Back