Braks failure

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waitrose/John Lewis do OT it as do sainsburys, or maybe they don't the beer duty escalator has come into play now, therefore all beers above 7.4% will disappear as the duty on a 7.4% will be around £1.35 alone.

UP

unclepumble said:
maybe they don't the beer duty escalator has come into play now, therefore all beers above 7.4% will disappear as the duty on a 7.4% will be around £1.35 alone.

UP

Thats intersting Shane Beer's of Europe list Brakspear Triple as 7.2% :hmm:

evanvine said:
Sainsbury's have stopped selling Brakspear Tripple, I am at a loss!
Others that don't include; Tesco, Aldi, Morrison Asda and Coop.
Can anybody put me out of my misery? :( :shock:

Beer's of Europe have it in stock Jim and they do mail order. BRAKSPEAR

Jim, you've just depressed me, it's one of my fav brews...just gonna have to make some of our own :grin: , it is 7.2% so will avoid the squeeze :cool:

Vossy1 said:
Jim, you've just depressed me, it's one of my fav brews...just gonna have to make some of our own :grin: , it is 7.2% so will avoid the squeeze :cool:
Well done JP, let me know how you fare. :thumb:
Even more depressed, B of E do it, but at £1 a bottle postage. :shock:

Im sure they would do a discount on a bulk order Jim. Better still pay them a visit ,make it a day out, the place is worth making a trip to.

No I ment B o E mate. There at Setchey which is on the A10 just outside Kings Lynn in Norfolk. I would say it's about an Hour and 3 quarter drive from where you are Jim.

Jim, mine have stopped too, but when I asked they said it was just while they have the small breweries promo thing on at the moment. Keep your fingers crossed!

Latest posts

Back