Brewbuddy Warrington

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewtrog

(Not so) Senior Member
Reaction score
Based in Warrington Market, back to back with the fairtrade store, he seems happy enough to get it anything he doesn't have, sound owner, nice store.

Bought my first kit from him a few weeks ago, went in this morning and he's shut down! Pity he seemed like a nice guy. Don't know of any other shops round here now apart from Wilkos.

I didn't realise he'd shut down, he seemed to be doing alright, though he was talking about moving, didn't like the hours at the market. Other than wilkos and tescos the homebrew shop in St Helens is the closest I know of.

I believe he had a stall in widnes market as well but that's gone too. I've been over to the home brew supermarket today and he seems like s decent bloke with reasonable prices too. I think I'll use him from now on.

There is a place in Northwich too called brew2bottle, sorry cant do a link as I am on my phone

Hope you don't mind a thread hijack :-)

Do you know of any brewing clubs in Warrington/St Helens/Wigan?

Atb. Aamcle

No worries, I don't know any particularly for Warrington, but I think there is a cheshire club, not too sure, have a look in the events bit maybe.

Brewdoo Beer homebrew club meeting #2
Monday 27th May Frodsham 8pm. KASH bar 22Church Street.
We are a new club looking for new members.
Come along
Nick
@BrewdooBeer

Latest posts

Back