Brewday and BBQ at mine on Sat 31st Aug

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kev

Landlord.
Reaction score
I've been brewing like a hoor so fancy sharing my efforts. Got 4 cornies on the go and a couple of batches bottled. Got another 25 gallons in fermenters but that can stay there for now!!!!

Going to do a double brewday starting with an overnight mash on the Friday so brew 1 is flying before everyone arrives. Brew 2 will be a "Roll the Dice IPA" like this one :

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=34784

....and more importantly :

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=35138&p=336635&hilit=dice#p336635

So this gathering will be happening in Kirkcaldy from about 11am ish. PM me if you want to attend and I'll sort out address, postcode, etc.

Don't say I'm not good to you.......wait there's more......

I love BBQ. Real proper BBQ like on Man V Food. So this will be going all day........

10569_10151448310841048_945648406_n.jpg

941824_10151448331711048_755651100_n.jpg

481592_10151427054676048_1035303914_n.jpg

946620_10151438858361048_943164925_n.jpg

I love the fact your chicken is sitting up quite happily on that BBQ. Is it watching the telly?

Hope the day goes well.

There's a can of beer shoved in its ass steaming away!

K

Aye I'm definitely keen for that...assuming I'm not working. Beer and BBQ is a winning combination. Could bring you some bottles down if you still need some?

Nice one fella. Let me know if you can make it so I know for grub, etc.

Some bottles would be ace. Ta

Hopefully see you there.

K

I'll be there Kev*! The BBQ looks awesome

* approval from SWMBO pending...

It's really good to see things like this on the forum.

Don't think swmbo would fancy a 7-8 hour drive for a BBQ though lol

Wish I was closer.. that looks great !!! :thumb:

And nice one for such a great offer on the forum :hat:

Cheers. Wish you could be there.

Jed - Gareth that came to Khushis is coming too. He's not on here though.

K

Also, I have a ton of the following yeasts so if anyone fancies any bring a suitable container to take some home.

White Labs Saison (WLP565)
White Labs Antwerp (WLP515 Platinum series, aka, posh)
White Labs Belgian (WLP550)
White Labs Yorkshire Square (WLP037 Platinum series, aka, posh)
White Labs San Diego Super (WLP090)
White Labs California V Ale (WLP051)

All of it's fresh and been harvested within the last 2 weeks.

K

Attendance so far :

Me!
Jed
Andy Mac
Gareth
Alan
Abey (for wee bit maybe depending on football)
Calum (maybe - work related)

K[/quote]

Hope you get the weather and having a cracking day for it. Would loved to have came and met up with some of the boys from the forum but i play Amateur Football every Saturday. Hopefully going to get myself to the next spring thing as that looked cracking in all the pics on the forum.

Nice one Aled. Will message everyone final details and address, etc nearer the time.

Speak soon

K

New here so I'm not sure I'd be welcome in any case, but if I could I would - and bring some beverages with me...
Maybe even some cakes (I bake, and chocolate cake after a BBQ & beer goes nicely!)
Alas, SWMBO's father is 60 on that day, and is having his own bbq etc we must attend. Hope the weather is great for all of us!

Latest posts

Back