Brewday and BBQ at mine on Sat 31st Aug

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Kev,
Would like to come but it might only be for an hour or two. Awesome idea.

Cheers,
b

Nice one Bertie. Glad Jed got in touch with you. He said you weren't on here much now so gave you a shout.

Looking forward to it.

K

Thanks for hosting this Kev :cheers:

Pulled pork was bloody gorgeous - glad there was some left for me :mrgreen:

Took the scenic route home on the bike and just got back, gagging for a beer but need to do some fatherly taxi duties first :evil:

No pictures.....well I don't have any, don't know about the others.

From what I remember it was a good day! Was quite merry by the end and surprised that I managed to finish both brews. Didn't take any notes though so they won't be repeatable!

K

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Calum was looking particularly 'merry' by the time I got there :cool:

You were looking semi 'merry' Kev, but not too bad - at least not at that stage :lol:

Aye Calum was enjoying himself!

We finished a corny and a fair chunk of bottles so there was a decent quantity shifted!

K

Nice one mate. We should do these more often as there's a lively community of brewers in fife.

Not get so ****** though!

K

Anyone else's farts really ripe today?

House is stinking. California V ale yeast rocks.

K

Kev,
Thanks for the event. Note to self - next time take a taxi! Pity I had to leave early. The food was really good and the beers great. I did, however, realise that things were going south rapidly when the famous Aussie lager made it's appearance :drunk:

B

Latest posts

Back