Brewery Tours

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must try the Woodfordes one, I say that every time I drive through Wroxham, it's only about 30 mins from me.

Are you a local City fan?

Yes, it's can be painful following Norwich haha. Before the world of mortgages etc I used to get to most of the away games and home games but these days my wife and I share a season ticket

Yes, it's can be painful following Norwich haha. Before the world of mortgages etc I used to get to most of the away games and home games but these days my wife and I share a season ticket

Being a QPR supporter, I can't really criticise too much! Where abouts are you? Don't come across many Norfolk'ns on here!

Being a QPR supporter, I can't really criticise too much! Where abouts are you? Don't come across many Norfolk'ns on here!

in Norwich itself, well Thorpe St Andrew, I did try and "Norfolk" meet up in the meet up area of the forum but no one replied haha.

Kinda aware we are taking this post of piste, feel free to PM, maybe we could find a few others for a beer at some point

Every year, myself and a few friends have a weekend away, do a brewery tour and have generally good night out.

Last year we did the Wild Horse Brewery in Llandudno.

Any suggestions for good brewery tours?

They live in Liverpool and I live in Essex.
Shepherdneame claim to be the oldest brewery in UK. It's a good tour with plenty of samples at the end. Problem is, it's way, way down in darkest Kent. Might be good as part of a tour or holiday in that area.

i recently did the west brewary in glasgow. smallish tour but very well done, samples of all their beers, free glass and two course meal all included. overall excellent and the food was very good

I've just recently done the Wye Valley Brewery tour. Good tour and unlimited sampling, they had 3 beers on.

The only issue is that it's a bit out of the way so you'll need a driver. Could easily tie in with a weekend in Hereford.

I can also recommend the Bristol Beer Factory tour which is very close to the town centre. They popped open two casks and let us help ourselves :D

Cool "tour" (it's not really a tour as the whole brewery is in one room) and a free branded glass to keep.

Latest posts

Back