Brewzilla Gen 4 ....Whirpool

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barone

Reaction score
Hey...Good morning...I heard that it is not necessary to do a whirpool in generation 4...due to the central hole in the pan...is that true?

Hey...Good morning...I heard that it is not necessary to do a whirpool in generation 4...due to the central hole in the pan...is that true?
With the heat plate thing installed, I still like to whirlpool and I get good clean wort out and leave a lot behind on top of the false bottom.

It may be unnecessary, I haven't done a side by side, but I feel like it helps with the cooling to a degree and I'm getting results I'm happy with. If I forgot to do it, it wouldn't be something that I think is important enough to panic about 😊

With the heat plate thing installed, I still like to whirlpool and I get good clean wort out and leave a lot behind on top of the false bottom.

It may be unnecessary, I haven't done a side by side, but I feel like it helps with the cooling to a degree and I'm getting results I'm happy with. If I forgot to do it, it wouldn't be something that I think is important enough to panic about 😊
thanks

Latest posts

Back