Busy and addicted..

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatbloke

Reaction score
Hi

Been really busy and i am totally addicted now!
Made a gallon of blackcurrent ribena and apple juice cider on saturday and a gallon of red grape juice wine as well :D
Going to top up the cider with the last carton of AJ today as its almost stopped bubbling...

Wondering what to do next and is it normal to view everything as a potential brew??!! :D
It really is addictive tho..

cheers

fatbloke :D

If you haven't read the first post in full take the time to read this quote from it.

The WOW guide above suggests using 1 litre of orange juice and 1 litre white grape juice (WGJ) i found the end result to be a bit watery tasting so now make all my WOW variants using 2 litres of the main juice and 1 litre of either red grape juice (RGJ) or white grape juice (WGJ)
I would advise all new members to follow the WOW guide to the letter using one litre of the main juice and either one litre of white grape juice (WGJ) or one litre of red grape juice (RGJ)
:thumb:

Chippy_Tea said:
If you haven't read the first post in full take the time to read this quote from it.

The WOW guide above suggests using 1 litre of orange juice and 1 litre white grape juice (WGJ) i found the end result to be a bit watery tasting so now make all my WOW variants using 2 litres of the main juice and 1 litre of either red grape juice (RGJ) or white grape juice (WGJ)
I would advise all new members to follow the WOW guide to the letter using one litre of the main juice and either one litre of white grape juice (WGJ) or one litre of red grape juice (RGJ)
The great thing about WOW variants and supermarket juice wine is its cheap to make so you can mess about with the ingredients to find your favourite.

:thumb:
thanks for that...made mine with just red grape juice, a red wine yeast, some nutrient, strong tea, sugar and a cup of orange juice..not sure what it will turn out like !
maybe a really dumb question but what does WOW stand for :?

Back